XIX

Jongho's pov:

Morning soon came and the fact that both Taeyong and San were guarding the house made me feel safer through the night. The more I thought about the constant danger we got put in, the angrier I got. You just have those times in your life when you get left alone for a while and your thoughts are beginning to eat you alive. The constant stress, worry, fear or madness can be toxic to your brain after a while and it definitely shows.

That's exactly what was happening to me until I finally managed to fall into a frustrating sleep. However I couldn't get Yeosang out of my head. His soft lips moving against mine still made me feel that intoxicating desire.

Thankfully I got woken up by San, who was currently making breakfast. His cooking was actually not that terrible unlike mine. Taeyong was sitting on the couch where I was sleeping seconds ago. He was busy playing Minecraft or some games on his phone. Once he saw me trying to wake up he gave me his usual friendly smile.

"Morning sleeping beauty." He joked and I just rubbed my eyes while yawning. "Breakfast should be ready in 3 minutes." San said while flipping some pancakes. I quickly went to the bathroom to fix my bed hair which was quite an amusing sight for people seeing it for the first time.

Afterwards we ate breakfast and all of that usual morning stuff. San was relatively quiet today which was a bit weird. Then suddenly Taeyong spoke up, saying that we should come and meet his pack. At first I hesitated a bit but seeing how nice and friendly Taeyong was, I decided to say yes. San was very excited that he could meet even more werewolves. I figured he was a bit lonely since he didn't know anyone out of his kind.

I wore my big white coat so I didn't get cold while going to the pack's territory. Taeyong shifted into his huge wolf form followed by San. San of course was slower but he was getting better at changing. It came with less pain and less blood now.

Then the two wolves walked outside, followed by me. I locked the door although it wasn't really necessary since we were the only ones around. I turned around and saw the two wolves staring at me. "Alright let's go." I said and started walking in the deep white snow. My jeans were getting soaked in snow which was annoying to be honest.

After two seconds of struggle in the deep snow Taeyong growled at me. He turned towards his side, signaling me to climb up his back. First I refused but after seeing his huge canines I gave in.

He laid on the ground and I climbed on his back

He laid on the ground and I climbed on his back. I would say that it was similar to riding a horse but it really wasn't. He quickly stood up, my weight not affecting him at all. He leaped forward and I grabbed his thick fur to keep my balance. Hopefully I wasn't grabbing it too tight.

We sped through the forest, I heard San's excited howl and after a few seconds a reply could be heard. Taeyong was pretty good at running but he couldn't beat Yeosang. He was known for being the fastest out of each and every supernatural.