Chapter❤️46❤️

Start from the beginning

It was still there, he thought maybe his boner is gone but the luck of Jungkookㅡ

A; BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
JK; STFU

"Huh?" Taehyung looked at him, his face adorably changing into confuse one.

Jungkook chuckled, "Yes, baby. It's not stone." He brought the little closer, who titled his head.

"Bult ith swooo hald." Taehyung said, hands going to touch the 'stone' but Jungkook was quick to grab his hands.

"No, no, you shouldn't touch it."

"Bult whyyyy?" Taehyung whined, wiggling his hand in elder's grasp.

Jungkook gulped, he didn't know how to fucking explain. "Uh it's..it's..my di---it's my weewee."

"Weewee?" Taehyung gasped, staring at his dada with wide innocent eyes. Jungkook hesitantly nodded his head, an awkward small smile on his face.

He was literally in deep shit, if his papa-in-law know about it-god knows what will happen to his butt.

Jungkook looked up, 'why god? You really want my ass to become beaten meat huh?' He complaint, sulking.

"Bult dada, ywo' weewee swoooo bigggg." Taehyung exclaimed, then a pout made its way on his pinkish lips. "And TaeTae' ith so smallie smallie." He mumbled looking down on his own pajama.

One; his fucking boner and two; Taehyung's innocent tone but sinful type of words. Jungkook wanna jump off window.

Can he do it?

A; stfu deepshit! If you die how will I become aunt and my readers godfather or godmother!

"Oh baby, let's brush our teeth."

Jungkook brought himself on his feet, Taehyung's eyes was glued on his own weewee, thinking why his dada's weewee so big but his not.

"Dada, TaeTae wan' bwig weewee like dada!" Taehyung whined, a cough left from elder's mouth.

"What?!"

Taehyung started to throw fits, "TaeTae wan' bwig weewee! TaeTae wan', gwive mee!" He hit his hands on soft mattress.

"Flower." Jungkook got on his knees on bed, "Flower-I-" he was cut off by another tantrum of younger.

"Nwoo TaeTae wan." Taehyung cried.

Jungkook furrowed up his eyebrows, it was first time he'd seen Taehyung being so bratty and won't listening his words.

"Listen dada or i will not give you cakes or any sweets for months." Jungkook threatened, his tone stern.

Taehyung crossed his arms over this chest, huffing as a long pout formed his lips.

"Hmm that's what I expected." Jungkook smirked, Taehyung looked away.

Jungkook smiled, shaking his head. He bent down and picked the little.

"Oh baby, talk to dada."

"Dada meawinie." Taehyung huffed once again, not looking at his dada.

Jungkook kissed his bread cheek, "You were being brat, flower. You should listen what dada says, like you do with papa." He softly uttered, opening the door of bathroom.

"Bult I justh wan' weewee like dada." Taehyung whined.

Jungkook forced a smile, "Baby, don't talk like this. It makes a problem down there." He said.