Chapter ❤13❤

Hey!! I want to say Thank you all Lovies. This is my second story book to reach 1k. I'm so happy. Thank you guys for reading my story. Love you all.

And I published another book named "My Chubby Mate"  have a look if you guys want and hope you enjoy.💜😘

No One's POV
(Next day)

Jungkook was smiling himself while sitting on chair in his office room. Elbow on top the desk, pen in between his finger twirling it. Mind Kim Taehyung, heart Kim Taehyung screaming.

He wasn't sure if the name was correct but the boy was correct.

Didn't know why this boy whom he just met 1 day ago had so effect on him, why he started to feel for him, why his cold heart melt by his smile. He didn't know how the hell did he fell for the beautiful red head boy.

"Aishh. What's happening to me?" Jungkook snapped in reality as he slammed the poor pen against the glass desk.

"Loveria."

Jungkook looked up and saw a smirking Yeonjun standing in front with files in his hands.

"And care to explain what this 'Loveria' is." Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"When we remove the 'mala' from malaria and add love it become loveria. Which means Fever of love." Yeonjun said while sitting infront of older.

Jungkook sighed, regretting his decision telling younger about His flower. He told younger about the incident with Tae when Yeonjun was in big space and since then younger didn't left any chance to tease the older. Tho he didn't tell Yoongi cause Jungkook strictly told him not to tell anyone not even a ant or else his waffles source would be gone.

"What a ridiculous logic." Jungkook uttered.

"Yah hyung it is not Okay and here all the schedule of your meetings for today." Yeonjun handed him his schedule copy.

Jungkook took it and looked through it.

"First at 10 and after lunch. Only two meetings?" Jungkook frowned.

"Yes hyung. Yoongi hyung said to give you less works at least for a week." Yeonjun told him.

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Okay. Arrange it." He ordered making Yeonjun to pouted.

"Hyung I'm not your assitant. Why do I have to do it." Yeonjun whined.

"I don't like to have assitants that's why you're doing it." Jungkook firmly stated. 

"Then get one." Yeonjun stomped out from his office while pouting.

"Only if Flower will be but hyungs will choose someone who will probably same like previous." Jungkook sighed.

...............
At Daegu

"JINNNNNN."

Jin who was in littles room changing his clothes got startled by the sudden call. He wore his clothes before running towards living room.

"What happened? What happ-" Jin stopped himself when he saw what exactly happened.

Littles were giggling while a pouting Namjoon was in middle as littles were circling older. They were sitting on the floor as Namjoon wearing one of Jin's clothes which were bigger in size for Jin.

Last night Namjoon sleepover at their house because Tae wasn't leaving his side as well as Jimin. So he have to sleep with two littles because they wanted to cuddle with their Papa while Mark sleep with Jin in jin's room.