Chapter ❤️58❤️

No One's Pov: 

"Why are you sticking that broom up Hoseok's ass?" 

Hoseok, who was drinking water from the bottle, stopped and looked to his side to see a confused Jungkook by the kitchen entrance holding a soju bottle. 

"What?" The idol was confused by the question that came from his boss slash friend. 

"Umm." Jungkook's lips pressed in a straight line, his free hand raised to point his finger behind Hoseok who by the gesture slowly turned his neck and was met with his boyfriend's confused face then saw the broom in his hand. 

"The fuck are you doing behind me?!" Hoseok, being the scared one, jumped away from the doctor, holding the water bottle against his chest, eyes comically wide. 

"What? I was just taking this sticker out of it." Youngjae showed the car sticker and the broom, raising both eyebrows in confusion. 

"It looked like you intended to shove that broom in Hoseok's asshole," Jungkook commented, snickering as he walked inside the kitchen to the fridge. 

Youngjae flushed red. "The hell no!" He slammed the broom on the floor and stood up in hurry. 

Hoseok placed the water bottle on the counter and put a hand on his hip, looking offended, "Babe, you're the taker in this relationship. How could you even think of sticking that thing in between my asscheeks huh?" He huffed, glaring at his boyfriend whose jaw fell. 

Youngjae certainly didn't intend to do anything, he came into the kitchen and was ready to greet his boyfriend when he saw the broomstick had a sticker, curious cat just thought of taking it out and didn't realize when he sat on the floor. 

Jungkook coughed before breaking into a loud fit of laughs. The doctor blushed deeply, "You horny bastard!" He shouted at Hoseok out of embarrassment and stormed out of the kitchen. 

Hoseok blinked, innocently tilting his head to the side. "Did I say something wrong?" He pouted. 

Jungkook faced the idol, a pair of apple juice bottles in his hands. "Hyung, bedroom talks should be limited to the bedroom only." He chuckled when Hoseok looked at him and blushed, realizing what he said to his boyfriend. 

"Forget this ever happened," Hoseok said and scrambled out of the kitchen, blushing crazily, leaving the CEO to chuckle at his stupidly cute behavior. 

••••••

Jackson cleared his throat as he came in front of Mark's cabin, a rose in his hand. "Dear, can I take you on day te?" He said to the door, smiling oh so handsomely as he thought when in reality it was like a robot trying to smile. 

"Aish! No no. It doesn't sound good!" Jackson groaned under his breath. He hung his head down then an idea crossed his mind and his head shot up with a bright smile on his face. 

"This will work." 

And so, he ran somewhere at cheetah speed. 

"Fuck." Mrs. Baek cursed when all the papers in her hands flew because of the sudden wind passing her. She quickly knelt to pick them up, cursing at whatever it was. 

After an hour Mark got a call from Jackson to meet him at his cabin. Confused, he went to the said place. Opening the door he didn't expect to see Jackson on both knees with a cute panda plushie in his hands. 

"What are you doing there?" Mark closed the door behind him. Jackson flashed a cheeky smile, "I seriously don't know how to ask someone out." 

Mark's heart skipped a beat at the anticipation of what Jackson had to say.