Chapter ❤21❤

No One's POV

"Hyung, hyung." Tae said shaking Jungkook a bit as he was spacing out while Tae was explaining about something work related.

"Huh!!Uhh!!" Jungkook snapped out from his thoughts.

"Hyung are you fine?" Tae asked worriedly. Jungkook gave him small smile and nodded.

"I'm fine flower."

Tae pouted and crossed his arms. Jungkook frowned looking at him questioning.

"Hyung is lying." Tae grumbled, pouting even more.

"I'm not flower, I'm fine." Jungkook assured younger who shook his head not buying his excuse.

"Hyung is lying." Tae repeated.

Jungkook sighed smiling slightly. He pulled him down on his lap. Tae gasped at his sudden action.

"Hyung is fine just a bit stress." Jungkook uttered wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Why?" Tae asked as he gently rubbed his palms onto the back of older's hand.

"Just alot of things going into my mind."

"Will hyung tell TaeTae?" Tae turned his neck to face older who chuckled at how cutely younger talked in third person.

"You want to know?" Jungkook drew circle on his waist. Tae nodded eagerly.

Jungkook smiled softly.

"Can I tell you like story?"

"Yes hyung."

Jungkook hugged him more as Tae turned his head at front.

"So there's a Boss-"

"Like hyung?"

If it was someone else Jungkook would have snap but no it's Taehyung, his flower whom he loves so much so he didn't mind for being cutted off.

Jungkook just nodded.

"Yes, he was cold, heartless b-"

"But kookie hyungie isn't cold and heartless." Tae pouted.

Jungkook smiled and thought.

'I'm flower, I'm cold and heartless but not for you. For you I'm a lover who is in love with you.'

"Okay but now listen and no interruptions." Jungkook sternly said as Tae nodded obediently.

"The boss had a worker who had been betraying him when boss caught that betrayer, he told his boss that he done it to protect his family. Enemy company of boss kidnapped that man's daughter and was stalking his son. The enemy was threatening him to betray his boss or else the enemy will kill his son and daughte-"

Tae gasped loudly and turned his neck to looked at him.

"Did the enemy kill them?" Tae asked with big wide eyes. Jungkook shook his head.

"No, not yet."

"Poor man." Tae mumbled sadly.

"What happened after?"

"After telling his boss the man asked for help to bring back his daughter and stop that enemy."

"Did boss agreed to help the man?"

"What do you think the boss would have say?" Jungkook pinched his right cheek.

Tae put his hand under his chin, thinking. He smiled and answered.