Chapter ❤36❤

No One's POV

Jungkook smiled down at the cute baby, who was sleeping soundly on his lap. He was sitting on his lap, legs on seat as his head was leaning against elder's hard chest.

Jungkook held him like a baby. Among the silence, Taehyung's soft snores were filling inside car. It was quite, along with good sceneries of outside. Jungkook leaned his head back, bringing the little closer as he shut his eyes.

Loving the feeling of his lover close to him, a smile curved up on his lips.

"Love you, little flower." He kissed his crown head, and let himself drift into sleep.

"Wuv ywo tlu." Taehyung mumbled in his sleep.

The driver glanced at rear mirror, smiling in instant at the cute sight.

Soon they had reached at mansion, the others got out from their cars. But the couple was in deep slumber.

"Sir, we are here." The driver said, turning his neck a bit at backseat. "Sir!" He called again, raising his voice. He shook his boss's knee.

Jungkook stiffened, squinting his eyes before opening them. He blinked his eyes to adjust the sudden brightness.

"What?"

"We've reached, sir." The driver informed, "Oh." Jungkook nodded his head and looked down.

"Flower, wake up." Jungkook whispered into his ear, he tucked little's hair strands behind his ear.

Little whined, his tiny fist meeting with Jungkook's collar who chuckled lightly. "Baby, wake up." He whispered again.

"D...Dwon wanna." Taehyung mumbled, hiding his face completely onto the crook of elder's neck.

"Aigoo." Jungkook patted his head, he decided to let the smaller male sleep. He opened the car door and carefully step out.

He saw Namjoon and Yoongi entering in mansion, carrying other two little.

He bounced the little to hold him in better position. His one hand on little's back and other one on his soft butt as the little wrapped his legs around elder's waist.

"Will TaeTae like my house?" Jungkook asked, voice quiet only for Taehyung to hear.

"Y-yes." Taehyung slowly nodded his head. Jungkook chuckled.

"But TaeTae have not even glance at my house." Jungkook stated, Taehyung sleepily giggled and moved his head towards mansion.

"Ith gwood." Taehyung murmured and stumbled his head onto elder's neck, going back to sleep again.

Jungkook left smiling mess by the adorable act of younger. "My adorable little." He kissed his earlobe.

He went inside as his driver followed him with Tae's luggage.

The little sleeping so peacefully, like haven't slept last night. Jungkook smiled, it became habit to smile out of blue whenever he thought of the little who was in his arms, sleeping.

He stopped in corridor, across his bedroom. He thought whether he should take Taehyung in his room or the one that Yoongi had last night prepared especially for littles. He let out a small breath before heading towards his own room.

Hehe he won't let his baby sleep in that room but his.(😌)

He grabbed the door knob and twisted it, after opening the door he stepped in, his driver placed the luggage in room and bowed to Jungkook then left. Jungkook closed the door.