Memories

Recap ~
Sighing  I walk upstairs and lay down on the bed, and before long I feel myself falling asleep.
~~~~~

Dream/flashback ~

Damian POV~

Groaning I look over at my alarm clock that was beeping mercilessly. I shut it off and roll out of bed, and walk over to my closet and grab some clothes and make my way to the bathroom and hop in the shower. Realizing what today was, I begin to get very nervous and my stomach started filling with butterflies.

Getting out of the shower I dry off and get dressed and then walk over to my sink and fix my hair and brush my teeth. Walking out of the bathroom I walk over to my bed and quickly make it , before grabbing my phone and leaving the room.

Walking downstairs I am greeted with loud meows from my two cats Tigger , who is an orange tabby, and Dalila who is Russian blue.

"Hi guys! Are you hungry?" I ask my babies

Meowing they rub on my leg and purr.

Smiling I reach down and pet them, before walking over to the table and start making them there food. I had to give Dalila special food since she was a high risk pregnancy.

Turning around they are both sitting behind me looking up at me. Smiling I walk over to there designated eating area and set there bowls down before looking at the time and seeing I just have enough time to grab a coffee and get to the interview.

"By babies I will see you when I get home have a good day" I call before , grabbing my keys and making my way out the door and to the car.

~time skip~

"Thank you come again!" The barista at Dutch bros says as she hands me my coffee

Nodding I smile and drive to my interview.

~another small time skip ~

Arriving at the building I  park and get out of the car and take a deep breath, before slowly making my way into the big building. I was kinda in my own little world, that is until I bump into someone and spilling my coffee in the process.

"I am so sorry!" I say as I look up and come face to face with three very hot and identical triples

Blushing I go to say something again before the one who I dumped coffee on speaks up.

"It's ok , it was an accident" he chuckles

Blushing I nod "I am sorry I am just having an off day I have an interview with the big boss to be his personal assistant, and I am hella nervous" I say babbling on

"It's ok " the man chuckles and then looks back to his other two brothers who have not stopped looking at me.

Blushing I look down and put my hand over the front of my pants to cover the slight bulge

"My names Jimmy" the guy who I spilled coffee on said.

"Damian" I say softly as I look up and hold my hand out

"I am Josh" the one with the blue tie says.

Nodding I once again hold my hand out.

Smirking Josh grabbed it and shook it.

Blushing even more I pull my hand away and look at the last one  , who had a black tie on .

"I am Jeremy" he smiles and holds his hand out

Smiling I hold my hand out and shake it as well.

Blushing I pull away and look down at my watch and my eyes go wide seeing I was late.