The truth

*Few days later*

Dean's Pov

Its been a few days since the encounter I have had with Seth and Roman, they have come into the store everyday a couple times a day. So I avoid them as best I can.

Ring...

Looking over at the door, I see Seth and Roman standing ther looking around but before O can duck away Seth spots me and back hands Romans chest to get his attention.

"What?!" He said giving Seth a glare.

Seth not replying Roman follows his line of sight to.....yep you guessed it me. Sighing knowing its to late I just play it off as tho I was not avoiding them for the past few days.

Walking over to me I couldnt help but lower my head as a sign of respect.

"Look at us baby boy" Roman said, I knew it was Roman but the ruff sound in his voice, Setn has yes a harsh tone to his voice but its not as harsh as Romans.

Lifting my head I blush.

"W-what can I get you?" I ask hoping they will get something and leave.

"Why have you been avoiding us baby?" Seth asked this time, looking at me with a you better tell me the truth look.

Sighing I look at the clock and see its almost time for my lunch break. Turning back to them I wave my hand for them to follow.

Walking over to my co-worker I tap her on the shoulder.

" hey I am gonna take my lunch break a few minutes early is that ok?" I asked

"Ya for sure Dean, you work your ass off go I got you covered." She said smiling

"Thanks Peyton, is there something you would like me to bring back for you?" I asked returning the smile.

" nah I am good deano, but thanks" she said

Nodding my head I walk to the break room to grab my bag. Peyton is the only real friend i have and have had in my life, she was there for me when nobody else was. She knows just about all of my life story, well.....almost all of it.

Walking out of the break room I see Roman and Seth waiting patiently by the door. Blushing I wave them to follow.

Once outside I turn to look at them.

"S-so you want to know why I w-was avoiding you?" I asked shivering at the cold.

Seth taking notice to this he walks up to me and wraps me in his arms.

I couldn't help but feel the shocks running through my body. What is happending to me? I think to my self

"Lets talk some where warmer, lets go to you place" Seth suggests.

Not thinking anything of it I nod my head.

"O-ok follow me it's 9 blocks away, is that ok?" I asked looking between them.

Roman shook his head, and walked up to us and wrapped but me and Seth in a hug, again I felt the shocks, no I can't fall for either of these guys....let alone 2! Of them, isn't that wrong? I think to myself.

"..ean, dean!?" I head my name being called jumping I pull away quickly.

" I am sorry baby I didn't mean to scare you, you just zoned out." Roman said looking sad now. Feeling bad,I walk back into his arms. Not knowing why I was doing this it just felt right.

"Its ok, I tend to zone out often, I am sorry what did you say?" I ask shivering getting colder.

" I said our cars right here we will drive there you will just have to tell us the address." Seth said with a small smile. Nodding I let them walk me to there car, then realitly hit....there gonna see my shitty 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment!

" umm on second thought why don't we go to your place" I said rather quickly.

" No baby we decided your place just please tell me your address, I will not ask again" Seth said looking back at me.

Sighing I give them my address and curl up in a ball and hide from the world.

A few minutes passed and we finally pulled into the parking lot of my apartment building. Waiting for the car to stop I take off my seat belt and get out of the car.

Looking behind me making sure they are still there I turn around and head to the stairs but soon stop and turn around.

" um my room is on the 3rd floor, I am not a fan of elevators, but you can take them if you don't want to take the stairs" I said blushing.

Shaking there heads they wave me on, getting the memo I nod and turn back around and start the climb up the stairs.

Once at the 3rd floor I turn around to see them still there.

Goings a few doors down I stop right in front of my door, And turn back around.

" now its not much, but....welcome to my home" I say opending the door. Letting them walk in first.

"It's cute"