Hospital

3rd person

A week had passed and Dean had still not waken up.

"You said you only gave him A sleeping pill!" Roman yelled at the the doctor grabbing his collar

"I-i am sorry, thats all I gave him I promise! I don't know why hes not waking up" the doctor said with a shaky voice.

"Well then you better figure out why he's not waking up and now!" Seth said taking a big step towards the doctor with a glare.

"Yes,Sir" the doctor said taking off to go get a few nurses.

"Why isnt he waking up yet Roman, I don't understand" Seth said with a shaky voice tears welling up in his eyes

"I don't know baby, but hopfully the doctor will figure out why" Roman said pulling seth in a hug kissing his head.

*few hours later*

Roman's POV

"We have figured out why he is not waking up yet" the doctor said walkin in the door.

"Why!?" I all but shout at him

Seth put his hands on my shoulders and sat me back down sitting in my lap facing the doctor.

"Sorry he is just, really upset" Seth said

Nodding his head with a smile, but it quickly disappeared the moment it came.

"It seems that he has some type of drug in his system,we still have yet to know the drug that was used but we are putting all hands on deck to find out" the doctor said sincerely.

Sighing I look over at where Dean is laying still unconscious.

"Thank you Doc. please just keep us updated" Seth said shaking his hand.

Nodding his head he bid his goodbye and walked out.

Sighing Seth turned around to see Roman sitting beside dean stroking his cheek, with tears in his eyes.

Closing his eyes Seth sighed and walked back over to Roman only to be interrupted by a nurse walking in.

"I need you boys to leave for a few hours doctors orders, he said you may come back later but to give us and you a few hours." The lady said coming over amd checking his IV and Oxygen levels.

Sighing the boys nod there heads, kissing Dean on the cheek and lips. Whispering how they will be back soon.

Walking out they get in the car and drive home.

~~~~~~

Unknown's POV

Smirking i pick up my phone and call My husband

"We got him baby, I will have us back at the house soon"

~~~~~

I know it's short but i hit major writers block with this chapter, but i will make it up for the next 2,3 chapters will be 2k+!

Who do you think unknown is?! Leave your awnsers in the comments!!!

Untill Tuesday or next week!! My Lovely Angels I love you all!