From the Author

OH MY GOD I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT I ACTUALLY DID IT... I ACTUALLY FINISHED IT, I'M SO HAPPYYYYYYY.

Congratulations on making it till here, you've finished reading this book and I cannot express my gratitude in words. All I wanna say is that you'll always have a place in my heart.

This book was meant to be like an experiment. A very unplanned one with a very basic storyline (it was one of my dreams, my brain is weird ik) just to see how Wattpad works and also to get some friends. But I never thought that this book will actually gather constant readers (ik it's like 5 but it's like 5000 to me) or it'll reach 4k reads, I'm literally dead right now.

 But I never thought that this book will actually gather constant readers (ik it's like 5 but it's like 5000 to me) or it'll reach 4k reads, I'm literally dead right now

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JINNIE, I'm late but I wish you will always be loved. Abyss was heaven, thank you for that birthday present.

I'm not a very interactive person so I might not have replied back on your comments (I'm boring, welp) but I want you to know that I have read each and every comments that you guys have left and all of them were amazing. Thank you for your votes too, I love you.

Well idk what to say anymore but stay tuned for our new books coming out shortly :) and I assure you, the story plot was made by us and not dreamt up by me, so I guess it'll be more thrilling. Idk but that's what I feel.

Upcoming books :
~ UNKNOWN (OT7)
~ Purpose (Taekook)

Anyhoo, see ya on my new books (don't leave me) and before leaving, I wanna say that I'm a taekook writer too (as you have seen above) but there will OT7 books too for those who don't like ships. So I have something for everyone :]

So, thank you for all the love *throws all my love to you* and have a good day. Love yourself like BTS said and stay you, stay happy.

Love,
PAPRIKA 💜

Seriously, I love y'all :)

And please vote for my chapters if you liked it hehe.

1 done, 16 more to go.

Bye.