"yes, dumbass" Jade said.

"hi. nice to meet you. i'm Taehyung and i grew up with these two." he grinned and put out his hand for Wooyoung to shake.

"hi hyung. i'm Wooyoung"

"oh yea talking about friends, this dude here was claiming he was Jade's friend too" Taehyung said and pointed at San. everyone stared at him, JUST noticing his presence.

"Sannie?" Jade asked

"hi" he said and smiled.

"Sannie what are you doing here?" Wooyoung popped his head out from behind Jade.

"so you guys DO know him. Jade when did you make friends other than Meg? you know after what happened-" Jade slapped her hand over his mouth, cause Wooyoung didn't know about it yet.

"shut up for a second shit head" she said and turned towards San, dragging him inside.

"i uh came here to study with you for midterms. i texted you but you didn't see it. why is Wooyoung here?"

"same reason"

"okay" San said and quickly hugged Jade, before turning to Wooyoung and squishing him in a bone crushing hug. Wooyoung grinned and hugged him back.

"wow so many uninvited guests today" Jimin said and rolled his eyes.

"HEY" Taehyung smacked him on the head. all five of them stood in the hall awkwardly.

"oh by the way Yunho is coming over soon" Taehyung said, mostly to Jimin, but Jade's, Wooyoung's and San's ears perked up at the familiar name

"that dumbfuck is coming over?" Wooyoung asked, excited.

"you know Yunho?"

"all three of us do" Jade smiled

"yea he's a close friend of ours" San added.

"well that's cool" Taehyung grinned

"now Jimin why don't you go back to cooking. Taehyung go help him. close your mouth no objections. San and Wooyoung come with me" Jade said and dragged two boys to the living room.

"did you two plan this?" she asked and plopped on the couch

"no" they said in unison

"little suspicious" she squinter eyes at them

"we did NOT plan this" San said and rolled his eyes, sitting on Wooyoung's lap, who didn't mind it and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"so Yunho is coming too. might as well call Hongjoong over" Jade said sarcastically "whole team is coming together"

"hey good ide-" Wooyoung started, but went quiet when he noticed Jade's eyes.

"i don't know if you noticed or not, but i dont like being around many people"

"but we're your friends"

"i mean yea, true"

"did you tell him?" San asked and pointed towards Wooyoung

"no"

"tell me what?"

"nothing"

"okay the tension is too much. we're playing storks" Wooyoung said and spread his hands out

"okay" Jade shrugged and aligned her hand over Wooyoung's, putting other one behind San's

"storks" Wooyoung said and slapped Jade's hand