"you rest. i need to finish these few pages." she said and scribbled something down.

"you're gonna die from over exhaustion."

"no i'm not"

"put the book aside"

"no"

"yes. you're gonna put the book away right now and go downstairs with me to eat"

"what about... no?"

"so no right?"

"no"

Wooyoung snatched her book from her hands and grabbed her, tossing her on his shoulder like a potato sack and started going downstairs. Jade screamed and trashed around, but Wooyoung didn't budge. Jimin's eyes popped out of his sockets when he saw Wooyoung enter the kitchen with Jade on his shoulders.

"we need to feed her" he grinned sheepishly. "i like this dude" Jimin mumbled and smiled at him, standing up from where he was sitting on the counter, starting to make her food. Jade crossed her arms.

"this is unfair"

"no it's not"

"put me down. your butt isn't a pleasant sight"

"only if you promise not to run away"

"yea yea i won't"

"promise"

"ugh fine i promise"

"see? it wasn't too hard" Wooyoung said and put her down. he was smiling smugly at Jade and she wanted to slap him right then and there.

"yo shortie if you're making food at least make some proper food" Jade said and waked out from a kitchen. Jimin stomped his food

"I'M OLDER THAN YOU DUMBFUCK" he screamed. Wooyoung flinched and quickly followed Jade behind. they sat in living room and Jade was about to comment something on Wooyoung's outfit when the door bell rang.

"what-" Jade got up and went to open the door. Wooyoung followed her like a lost puppy.

"yo Jimin did you invite anyone?" Jade asked

"NO" Jimin yelled from the kitchen. Jade shrugged and opened the door. there stood Kim Taehyung with all his glory, his 6' ass towering over them, and next to him stood a tiny looking San. Wooyoung's and San's eyed widened when they saw each other

"yo Kim Taehyung what the fuck?" Jade said in disbelief, not even noticing San beside him.

"hi" he grinned sheepishly. Jade jumped on him and hugged him tightly.

"where have you been you stupid fuck you haven't shown up since like January. it's fucking april right now. where the fuck were you." she said and grabbed his face, shaking it left and right. Jimin literally levitated from the kitchen when he heard the name of his beloved best friend.

"i'm sorry" he said and smiled. Jade jumped down from Taehyung and poked his belly.

"TAEHYUNGIEE" Jimin yelled and ran towards him

"JIMINIEEE" Taehyung screamed and pushed Jade away, running into Jimin's embrace. Taehyung picked him up and twirled him around. Wooyoung and San were watching everything like lost confused puppies.

"i'm sorry but we're a little confused here" Wooyoung was the first one to speak up. Taehyung looked at him and then back at Jimin.

"did you make more friends while i was away?" he gave him a hurt look.

"what? no. he's Jade's friend" Jimin said and set himself back down on the ground.

"Jade's friend???" Taehyung asked in disbelief.