Chapter Ten

Tequila Chapter Ten: Tequila Dance Night

The Artist's POV

Can't stop blushing and laughing at the same time, that's what Dante makes me feel. The epic Palace fall is the highlight for me and for the fact that he replied to my messages it's something so thrilling.

Damn, he looked so good and readable in those African prints. It brought out his bluish-grey eyes and made a look a lot homely.

Today is the 3rd  day of our show and movie production, everything is getting on fine,  my Instagram followers kept increasing day by day commenting on the paintings and the 3D sculptures I drew from the museum inspired leaving out the details of the movie to avoid any breach of contract. Called mum and Anya to show them my projects to make them lie about being on Internship more believable. Amina kept me posted on what's happening in school while Timi kept emphasizing on the precautions I need to avoid STDs and pregnancy pfft this guy will be one in million amazing  father someday.

Today's project like the rest is pretty simple nothing green screen couldn't handle there is another reason the cameos make these scenes, the Painting was no stress at all but I still feel so weak and the headache wouldn't go. Maybe I should tell Timi about it, it's getting too much and everything always seems foggy and unclear. Mr Vince invited us to a beach party the hotel manager told him about to celebrate the success so far and blow out some steam.

Only I , Vince.and Dante knows the real cause for celebration. I knew they didn't call all the way just to shoot movies and my suspension was confirmed. Not that I have anything against them ,  I mean look who got into the Oba of Lagos's palace.
I took my time, put on some light makeup taking advantage of the free wifi and  spent most of my evening  on Tik Tok and downloading Sex and the City series on my system, I want to know what's the fuzz about this  old series.

Finally decided to go for my red strapless short gown with the only wedge heels I brought, the one I went to the Oba's house with.Dante came to my  mind,  the heels looked like something a Latino salsa dancer will wear.

"We are dressing to go and have fun not for that hot womanizer, egoistic and hot espresso guy " whispering to myself in the mirror while I refreshed my curls, spraying the curl activator. Pulled the curly hair into a back messy puff with little bangs in front. something was still off, applied red lipstick and bam I got the look I was hoping for.

Feeling beautiful, neat and looking well poise, gave satisfied smile. I love patterns and giving attention to details, can't stand disorganised things or environment almost like an OCD but we aren't there yet. The wedge made me walk a bit slow taking my time as I checked my google map and followed the trail to the balcony leading to the burning fire on the beach.

"Damn Zuri"

"Looking, good Artist"

"Fine girl"

The crew compliment, we have gotten to know each other and boy, they told me a lot about Puerto Rico and their adventures travelling places to make what might seem as 1hr 30mins simple and easy looking movie.

The beach was filled with people,  already rocking bodies and grills with mouth-watering looking steak. I scanned the party looking through of the bodies in bomb shorts and bra with shirtless guys,  did I miss something I bit my teeth as I looked down at my wedge and red gown! Way to go Zuri,  everyone is dressed lightly and barefoot but not your girl.
I went to the grills,  got a stick and was moving swiftly to playing loudly suddenly imagining Dante's hands on my waist,  seen him dance in the movie,  he is a pretty nice dancer.