Chapter Three

Tequila Chapter Three:Dante

The Actor's POV

"We will be going to Nigeria next; shoot our last scene, seal the Art Auction deal and go back home"

"You're aren't even listening to what I am saying Diego, this is serious!"

"Hugo calm down, I got this" he replied.

Going through the important and personal emails I need to respond to myself while Ignoring the funny looking glare on Vince's face knowing how much he hates to be called Diego just as I hate to be called  Hugo my middle name which I don't use but my manager who happens to also be a movie producer that doesn't have a potbelly or moustaches like the regular  Puerto Rico producers instead Vince decided to fall on the bearded side insist on using Hugo to call me anytime he feels like annoying the shit out of me, it seldom works.

Vince Ramo is my first cousin, more like a brother. I think it's even safe to call him my best friend and thanks to my big plan to save humanity, I got the whole movie production company into jeopardy.

"Bajar un Cambio, stop with the glare amigo, you have my full attention now " I grinned, facing him after I  finished uploading the recent Tanzanian portrait pictures I took on Instagram and throwing my phone on the sofa opposite to me.

"The next country isn't like Tanzania. It is a bit complicated and dangerous" I continued standing up and walking towards the glass wall side of my hotel suite which is Simple, classy and have a great view of the descending Mountains.

"And your source dear paranoid  Dante? You don't think I allow you to go anywhere without gathering much information and making enquiries about the place, and I got some juicy information. I wonder how  the world would have been  without  the internet, I browse about the things to watch out for when in visiting the supposed giant of Africa and well, you need to get lectured because I know how wild you can get"

"Nope, I am just free-spirited, and why won't you just  browse the best things about places if you are such an optimist"

"Just listen,  first of all, the traffic is horrifically bad but thank God must of our stay will be on the island which has less traffic. We will also rent a power bike to ease your movement especially for the deal, a multi-purpose  luxurious bus for the crew, just in case the traffic is much worse than what the internet says"

" ¡Genio!  , Island, bikes. sounds like too much fun already, this feels more like a vacation away from vacation. Tanzania has been a quiet bliss; friendly and serene "

"When will you ever  think of not having fun Dante! by the way, there will be high-level heat\humidity, some roads are bad,  we  will have to get used to being stared at, most delicacies are  spicy food,  and beware of pickpockets..."

"It's enough information Vince, I already hate this place" Vince knows how much I hate heat and sunny places.

"We love spicy food,  we will stay shirtless if it's unbearable,  these muscles are meant to be shown anyway and we aren't even that white to stand out. You're just paranoid"

"Funny enough you didn't even mention the women or isn't that part of the good to expect ?" I asked winking

"You make it sound like I am always seeing the Problem or fault in things when you say out like this, don't forget your big ego issues brought us into this shit and now I am trying to find a fast solution. Hmm, anyway a page said the women can be manipulative especially in  getting money from rich guys..." Common with all women I thought going back to Sit,  taking a pie of watermelon from the arrays fruits and dessert on the table.