Chapter Six

Tequila Chapter Six: Power Bike Night Out

The Artist's POV

"No!!! This didn't just happen! The nerve of this guy, jeez!"

"Dante you may have the face of an angel,  body of Zeus and voice as smooth as vanilla ice cream but my Art will always will come first even before my favourite high heels! I shouted getting frustrated as the watercolour splatter all over my sketch pad.

He smiled,  winked and walked away

"...!"

Uh oh, did I say that out loud, dummy much? I turned my attention admiring and taking in the epitome of creative artworks around me. Guess, I have to come back and sketch some other time it's already 5:24 pm, I  still have a few minutes to spare before the bus leaves took out my phone and took as many pictures as I can to use as inspiration to paint when I get back home.

"6:57 pm oh no...the bus " I stutter as the Museum was about to be closed hurriedly packed my things and dashed out trying to call Segun to tell the bus to wait for me when my phone batter  died down .Why did they not call m?.

On my way out,I turned to see Dante with a white man, doesn't look Latino thou talking. I just ignored him and mimicked his "I own this space confident stride " earlier on when I am sure Dante was out of view. I ran to the park hoping to see them waiting for me which did work out as imagined. No fancy luxurious bus in view"

"The bus..."

"Has already left" I turned to see Dante walking towards the parking section for motorcycles and bicycles. Does this guy has backward glance,  I mean any lancing issues.

I followed his gaze to a dark maroon power bike unlike the colour of his lips was much lighter and thinner. His appearance alone was seductive. The man's rugged features were alluring. His raven black hair, which glistens in the hot African sunset, wavy hair combed back and his face carefully structured. As if God had moulded him just to spoil these eyes. The eyes of the man were full of life and playfulness, unlike the intense looks I am used to in his movies. The man had on a white cotton black and a pair of blue faded jeans, which tied his bad boy look together.

I snort loudly, folding my hands when I noticed those lip forming a knowing smirk.

"You are white you know"

"Spanish" he cut in.  His hands crossed leaning on the bike already.

I rolled my eyes "white still...this is your 2nd day in Nigeria. You can't be roaming about alone,   kidnappers are everywhere don't get too carried away with the security of the luxury hotel and this posh gallery.  Nigeria can be dangerous, shine your eyes!"

He smirked,  climbed his bike. Is this man seriously going to leave me stranded her?. When he started the bike, my adrenaline shot into action. I ran and stood in front of his power bike.

"I need a ride" He snorts making to bypass me

"Please, that's the least you can do is give me a ride back to the hotel after soiling my sketchpad"  folded his hands looking at me for the first time, there wasn't fireworks but it felt good.

"Okay SpongeBob, hop On. Let's go,  I am starving"

"Huh"

He didn't wait for my reply,  bringing the bike in front of me after the second kick on the brakes.

"Come on, don't be too distracted Your hands over here," he said, I don't know why I found his not so baritone voice so cool, calming. Thank God for the bikes loud sound,  Dante won't be able to feel my heartbeat. I am going to make sure I enjoy every moment I get with this Art wrecker and a  commanding hunk of a man with his smirks and sassy walks! This should be the best dream yet. Operation seduces one of the sexiest man activated.