Because of the climate, there are many kinds of fruits in Thailand all year round.

Before I came to Thailand, I had only heard of mangosteen but never eaten it. Before I was imprisoned, the price of mangosteen is expensive in Shenghai. It costs at least five or six yuan and even ten yuan a jin. I couldn't afford to eat it. I also didn't eat it during the three years in prison.

After I came to Thailand, Wendy bought mangosteen when we went shopping. It's the first time I eat it. As a result, after tasting it, I fell in love with this smooth, sour, sweet and fragrant fruit.

I love the fragrant and sweet taste of it.

Besides, Wendy likes it very much. She said it's a white, expensive and beautiful fruit. The reason why she said it's white is that the pulp is white, while she said it's beautiful is because the combination of its carpels looks beautiful.

As for it's expensive...it's just because of its price. Of course the imported ones from Thailand are expensive, but domestically grown ones are much cheaper, which cost just a few yuan a jin.

I bought a jackfruit of about twenty jin and let Ayue carry it. Then I bought more than ten jin mangosteen and took them on my hand. Mr. Cai carried the bananas that Nacha had given us.

After taking the fruit out of the market and putting them into the car, we returned to the market and started to buy some food.

I bought a lot of meet, including shrimp, crabs, octopus, beef, mutton and chops.

Because it's a good day and it's time to celebrate.

Of course, I won't cook them at home with Ayue and Mr. Cai. It seems a little awkward for three men to make dinner and we can't finish all these food.

I was going to take the food to Bansha's bar. There is a kitchen in his bar and his chefs will help me cook them. We can drink while we wait to eat.

After putting all the food into the trunk and getting into the car, I took a look at bag. There are still dollar bills in it.

"Ayue, Mr. Cai, just take twenty thousand dollars as your reward." I said.

I took two wads of money in each hand and handed them to Ayue and Mr. Cai, who were sitting in the front.

Mr. Cai waved his hand hurriedly and said, "Tom, we can't take the money. Keep it for yourself."

"Yes." Ayue said, "Tom, you don't need to give money to us. Mingqiang Du pays us and we can get bonus when we go out for work. We are not short of money. Just keep it yourself."

"Cut the crap. Just take it. Don't worry, I have talked with Mingqiang. He said you can take the money and he will not punish you." I said.

"Tome, we can't take it."

"Really?"

"Er..."

"If you don't take it, you can go back to Mingqiang's side. There is no need for you to follow me." I said.

"Tom, that's not what we meant. We...ah..." Mr. Cai sighed helplessly and then met Ayue in the eyes.

Soon they both nodded slightly and took a wad of money at the same time.

"In that case, will take ten thousand dollars. Thank you, Tom."

"Don't mention it. Take twenty thousand dollars." I said.

"No, Tom, we can't take another ten thousand dollars."

"You're so wordy...." I said.

"Tom, we know one thing, that is, always remember who you are. Honesty makes us live longer. So, Tom, put away the rest money." Mr. Cai said.