three

***************
Florida.. 12:13pm

"Shit, I was so close" Alex yelled slamming his fist into the table.
"We must find the fourth party and take him down" the masked people replied inhaling the cigarettes on his hands.

"Damn Mothefucker!!, I'll pay him for all these"

" save the anger for when you meet him ,now go take a rest the sight of you makes me sick"

The masked figure replied his face spelling disgust.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah at this point I think I've gotta introduce myself ......
100 years ago I lost my parents in a fight that caused damaged to my kingdom Alvandor.
At the point-of-death my mother sacrificed her last powers to multiply mine sending me down to Earth.
This war was raised by the kingdom of the Olarfs, consisting of the northern and southern dynasty of the magical kingdom.
Well....
Due to my mother's last spell I tend to reincarnate until my mission is done.
Professor Maxwell taking the role of my father raised me to whom I am.
Being part of the plan I got adopted by a human who got to be my present mum, Mrs Randella Daviers.
So coming to my human family, I've got my mum and Olive my eight-year-old sister. Dad died on a plane crash 7 years ago.
Well I'm Princess Vittoria of Alvandor to the magical realm, andArianna Daviers to the world,you can call me Ria too.....

At the age of 16 I am expected to bring Justice to the Eastern and Western dynasty, return the magical orb and rebuild my kingdom. Well I'm 16 now and I think the show is about to begin😉......

Damn I missed the best part....
Ok unknown to the world I have my magical headquarters, which is being supervised by Professor Maxwell and his adopted son Maximilian Scott.
Well....U can call me special
I've been a superhero since 15, Secretly of course. Saving the town,Thanks to my supersuit, Max made them...
Cool right?

I rule the headquarters,I possess the greatest magic (on Earth though),duhh
I'm a 16 year old Princess (special right?)....

But unknown to the magical world,I'm not dead. It been a secret to protect my identity till the time comes.

Yeah,that's all for now...

But....
I need you to sit tight and enjoy the ride,cause things are gonna get chunky.

Follow and tell your friends to do that too...
The world needs to know My story ❣️

#Xoxo💋