Six

A/N

Hy....
          I hope you are enjoying this so far. It's actually my first time publishing a book...
      I'm in for any corrections
And of course, more ideas.

      Hope to met up with your expectations 😉

     #Xoxo#@lex@urora.....

ALITA

I sipped the coffee slowing leaning on the cafe chair, I watched as the feminine figure moved around the store across the road. Nerve-racking!!!!
           I stared at my phone screen the 100th time, 8:02

"Damn!!!!"
           I muttered , shoving the chair aside and dropped a dollar bill at the counter before moving outside. The girl was staring at her phone screening before she started moving quickly..

                 I pulled the hood over my head before trailing her.
  She walked rather fast, Her straight ebony hair dancing behind her back. She turned left AGAIN!!!

'UGHH'
  I groaned, I would have just listened to Tyron, that little asshole seems to always end up being right.
             Suddenly she stopped, two sick looking dude blocking her path. She took two steps backwards. The bunch of dogshit smiling sheepishly, one made for her arm, she shrieked struggling with them.
      Eyes rolling with frustration and anger I moved towards their direction.

"Bitch!!!"
  I heard one guy yell at her as his arm landed on her face, she stared at him hard before, I received the shock of my life.

          The girl raised her arm in the air, shaking violently in anger, the boys were floating in mid-air before flying to the other end of the loney street.
     I blinked one , then twice . The magical aura surrounding her was Soo damn strong it pushed me backwards,

Geez" I muttered

     She turned towards me her eyeballs clear blue, my brain was in a frenzy.....

       Her eyeball were gray few hours ago!!!!!!...... Our eyes met and held before she slowly turned back to normal

Seeing the magical barrier was broken, I moved towards her stoping few feets away from her.
      "Who are you!"
She didn't answer, Was it anger or fear I saw in those eyes?

        "Were you just spying on me?" She asked giving me the most annoying questioning gaze.
I studied her, doesn't look clumsy to me.
        "Where I come from,you don't answer my questions with a question"

She narrowed her gaze looking at the direction I think she lives
       "Im sorry if I'm kind of impolite but I'm not in my best mood right now"

"Neither am I !"
I fired back, impatience sipping into my vein.

            "Well , you sure have impatience of a warrior, I was guessing the nobility of a Princess"

My eyes went wide with shock,she knows who I am! That doesn't feel right.
         She smiled at my expression,
"Hy, I'm Vittoria, but Pleaassse do call me Ria"
      She stressed the please smiling akwardly, Yeah, she's actually clumsy.

ARIANNA

     Ok,so this obviously isn't the plan and I blew it. Alita stared at me with those beautiful eyes wide open with shock.
      Look at me wishing I've got such beautiful eyes.(Focus Ria!)
"About your question earlier, I'm just like you"
        "Impossible!"
She muttered. I waited for her to take it in .
          "I'm Fae,Alita, I have to be on my way home . Mom is so gonna yell at me ,I will meet you tommorow and then I will explain"
      I finally said before teleporting. I could imagine the shock in her eyes.
But trust me guys, she's scary!