I snickered at the teasing joke targeting mew.

"I'm handsome see."

"Sure, but have you seen gulf, he's stunning. Gulf dear?"

I looked up at her trying to hide my flustered reactions from their compliments.

"Why did you chose to work for mew instead of being a model. I'm pretty sure all those models and actors that you've seen are jealous of you."

"I've never been interested in such things, I'm more of an office person too."

"Woow he's handsome and humble too. Mew where'd you find him. Owh whoever marries you is going to be soo lucky."

"Aren't I lucky then mom?"

I heard mew say, and I almost crushed his legs under the table.

"Why would you be lucky if he's in a relationship?"

"Because he's going to marry in our family. And then there's now going to be three good looking people in the family. You, me and gulf."

"Is he marrying Diane, or Thorn?"

"Why would he marry either of them, when there's a handsome person in the family like me."

"What qualities do you have that'll make him like you."

"What qualities don't I have mom? I'm successful, handsome, smart and everything he could want. Right gulf?"

Turning his head to me, I laughed at him.

"Anyone can be handsome, successful, and smart. Try again mew."

"That's what I'm saying too. Even gulf has those qualities, if not he has a lot more."

The mom and I bursted out in laughter when we saw a pouty mew.

"Since its like that, then I should find myself a new lover to prove both of you wrong. Diane you are single right?"

I heard mew call out to her.

I dare you mew. If you say anything stupid your life will be on the line.

I saw as Diane came out of her daze as she nodded her head.

"Okay then, would a single girl like you date, a guy like me?"

My laugh went away as quickly as it came.

Mew you're really messing with the wrong person.

"Not me, but all of my friends who have seen you always be asking me to bring you to hang out again."

"See mom, Diane's friends be asking for me."

"But the question wasn't for Diane's friends it was for Diane and I think we all heard when she said 'no'." The mother and Diane quietly chuckled.

Letting out a fake laugh, I glared at mew with tight fists.

Lunch ended as quickly as it started and mews mother and Diane spent an extra hour with mew and I just conversing.

"Okay goodbye for real this time."

The mom said kissing me on the cheek

"Byeee, I hope to see you soon and eat your cooking again."

"I hope so tooo."

She said finally getting in the car and driving off.

Waving as she exits the gate, I slowly watched and waited until her car was longer in view.

Turning around I walked past mew, and to the kitchen.

Getting a glass of water I walked upstairs to the room, lied on the bed and took out my phone.

"Gulf" I heard mews voice call out to me.

Ignoring it, I averted my gaze back to the news page on my phone.

"Love?"

"Babe?"

Understanding that I won't give him attention he crawled ontop of me and rested his chin on the pillow in my hand.

"Love, are you okay? Did you each too much? Tired? Stress? Sick?"

He raised his hand to touch my forehead taking my temperature.

Swiping his hands off my face, I scooted on his side of the bed, closing my eyes and rested my head on his pillow.

I felt my side of the bed shaking, as mew got under the covers to spoon me.

"Love what's wrong. Are you sick? Pregnant? Tired?"

"Kao, kao, kao." I kept muttering, and my fingers fidgeted unconsciously as a sudden realization hit me.

I haven't really checked on him, ever since I last saw him delivering food to our room.

Taking out my phone, I typed out kaos' number and dialed it.

After what felt like a long time, I heard his voice call out on the other side of the line.

"For a second I thought you were busy."

"No, I just c-"

I felt a swift wind pass my ear and I could no longer hear kaos' voice.

"He'll call you later." I heard mew say, then the phone beeped.

Closing my eyes to take a deep breath I moved further on his side of the bed, got off and walked out the room.

"Gulf."

"Babe!"

I could hear him shout after me as I walked past the door

Hallway.

Stairs.

Living Room.

Elevator.

Game Room.

Theater.

Getting a warm blanket from the shelves in the back, I wrapped it around myself and laid on the big soft couch, with my body facing the screen.

Closing my eyes, I could hear soft movements not far from me, when suddenly the spot I was laying on dipped down, pushing me farther in the couch.

Not bothering to open my eyes, I turned my back towards the screen ignoring the figure above me.

"Babe? Why you all the way down here?"

"Let's go to bed."

"What's wrong? Why aren't you saying anything?"

I don't know, why don't you ask Diane, she'll gladly answer your questions. Leave me alone.

Covering my head I ignored his question.

"If you don't answer me I won't leave you alone."

.

.

.

I felt my body being lifted up with the covers, as mew spun me around and sat me in his lap. Chin resting on my shoulders.

"Gulf. What's wrong? Why won't you talk? Are you sick? Tired? Mad?"

I rolled my eyes at all the question.

"I'm fine, just leave me alone."

"I don't want to leave you alone."

I pushed my back on his chest, making us lean into the couch.

"I don't care then. I'm going to sleep like this. When you're bored staying up alone you can go to your room to sleep."

Who would have thought that being mad, can make someone so tired. Resting my body on mews chest, my head hit his shoulders as I dozed off.

Since you're single, enjoy sleeping in bed by yourself.

.

.

.