19: Drifting

Turning in his sleep, gulf softly moved his hand around the mattress looking for a bodily presence. Not feeling any he lifted his head trying to find where mew could be.

Looking over the bed, mew was no where to be found, then he turned towards the bathroom direction, but the lights in the bathroom were off.

Feeling cold, he draped the blankets around himself and left the bed.

Walking through the corridors of mew hallway he opened the different room doors hoping to find mew.

Opening the door left of mews actual bedroom he saw mew laying uncomfortably in his sleep.

Crawling on the bed, he snuggled over to mew.

Removing his blankets, I used mines, and drew myself closer to him.

With heavy lids, I finally closed them and fell back asleep immediately surrounded by mews warmth and love.

*2 Months Later*

It's officially been two months since mew and I have been dating.

We are currently at the office, while he's in a meeting I'm accompying Krista at her desk.

"Gulf, you should accompany sir mew to the shooting site. Usually I'm the one who goes to the shooting site but, I have a schedule plan at that time."

I just nodded my head.

"Which model site is that?"

"It's the model you and sir mew signed a few months back. Ms.Retna."

"Wouldn't it be better if I went there by myself? Why does he have to come with me?"

I haven't told Krista anything about mew and I dating yet. Apart from that one girl that came to mews house 2 months ago, nobody else knows about our status.

And I know that if mew, went to the site, he would scare everyone and glare down anyone that might try and talk to me.

I thought I was possessive but me is above me.

"I mean yeah you can go by yourself, but I think it's better that he accompanies you, so we don't have to make a report of our visit."

I just nodded my head.

"I don't mind writing a report."

She just shrugged.

"Then when is the site visit?"

Looking at her watch, she then checked the schedule.

"Well you can either go tomorrow early in the morning, or after sir. Mew's meeting, which should be ab-"

*COUGH* *COUGH*

I rolled my eyes.

Attention seeker.

Turning around I saw Mew standing 2 feet away from my desk, glaring at me and Krista.

"I don't pay you to sit around and talk."

Krista quickly got out of her seat.

"Wel-l sir, we were talking about sir gulfs visit to Ms.Retna shooting site."

"Why is he going there. It's your job."

"I-."

"She has a meeting, and as her assistant its my duty to fill in."

He then glared over at me.

"I'll accompany you to the site. I need to see some things there anyway."

I know he's lying. If he wanted to see anything on the sites he would accompany Krista whenever she goes there.