movies

Disclaimer- Back to luffy being mc

also y'all like the picture?👀

lol but enjoy this chapter! I'll try to have one out this Wednesday

luffy was in the middle of class thinking about the meat he had for Thanksgiving not even paying attention to what the professor was talking about. There was a window right next to luffy and the sun was as bright as ever shining on luffy. Luffy looked out the window and squinted his eyes. A shape of a person started to come out no where and luffy was very confused and started to lean towards the window. When luffy was close enough to the window he saw Law standing out side talking to bonney. Luffy totally forgot about class and kept starring out the window and saw bonney give law a hug and walked off. Something in Luffy dropped and he didn't know what it was. He stopped looking at Law and went back to daydreaming about meat.

When luffy was done class he zoomed out with almost dropping all of his stuff. When he turned the corner from his class he saw Law and got an idea.

"Hey Law." Luffy greeted

"hi." Law replied while looking away

Luffy could tell something was wrong "Is there something wrong." Luffy asked.

"nah. I'm just tired." Law lied

"oh ok! But i was wondering if you wanted to help me out with these drawings. I need to draw people in scenery's."

Law started to squint at luffy, but something in his chest told him to go. "k."

"Alright!" Luffy cheered as he grabbed laws hand.

Law just went with it and followed luffy to where ever they were going. Luffy pulled law all the way to the fields of the campus, there was grass everywhere, rand tree's too. Law was still pretty unsure about this, but wanted to spend time with Luffy.

"Stand next to the tree. All i need is a picture and then I can just draw from there."

"k."  law said while walking next to the tree

Luffy grabbed his camera out of his bag and started to position it in an angle he needed. "do a hot pose,"Luffy smiled. Law started to blush a little but it wasn't noticeable.

After Luffy took the picture Law came down from the tree's and sat next to Luffy as he was looking back and forth from his picture and his painting.

"that look's pretty good." Law said

"you think? You're also a really good model."

Law looked away for a second, but luffy didn't even realize he was too focused on the painting. "Hey Law."

"yeah."

"what's wrong? You seem off more than normal." Luffy asked

Law hesitated to answer at first, but just started to talk. "It's my dad and my uncle." Law replied

"What happened?"

"A lot. My uncle has a bad sickness, but hopefully he get's better. He's like a dad too me." Law started to tear up and luffy could see it.

Luffy looked at Law and leaned in towards him. Law's heart started to beat fast, but luffy was just giving him a hug. Law was disappointed that he didn't get a hug.

"I'm really sorry. I hope he get's better." Luffy apologized

Something in Law started to get warm, but he didn't pay attention to it. Luffy started to work on his painting again and Law laid down on Luffys bag.