Loving brothers

Hope y'all enjoy, also can you please share this story if you like it.

Luffy woke up with the buzz of his phone ringing so loud. He almost fell out of his bed when he heard it, he looked at his phone and saw that Ace was calling him

"Oh, it's Ace, what is he doing calling me this early in the morning." Luffy said before answering the phone.

"LUFFY!!"

"ACE! hey" luffy said while smiling "What're you doing calling me this early."

"Come on get out of bed, we're picking you up."

Luffy made a confused face.

"what?" luffy said while squinting his eyes.

"we're outside of the campus, we wanted to pick you up and go drive around."

"Hey luffy!" sabo said trying to be noticed

Luffy smiled when he heard Sabo. He hasn't heard him in awhile.

"Ok!" luffy said with a smile.

"I'll go and see y'all in an hour. Wait for me!"

Ace sighed. "Ok" he said while exhaling

"Don't take to long!" Sabo said butting in.

Luffy hung up the phone and got straight out of bed with putting on his shoes at the same time. He ran to his dorm door and totally forgot about breakfast. As he swung open the door there was a man standing outside his dorm room.

"hey." law said in a low tone

Luffy was so confused yet kind of happy inside to see him, when he saw law he totally forgot about his brothers.

"hey, what're you doing here?" luffy said while making a confused face.

"I was going to knock, but you opened the door first. I wanted to ask a question about what you're doing today since it's Saturday."

"You could've just texted me?"

Law knew that he didn't have to meet up with luffy and could've just texted him, but he wanted to meet luffy in person and tell him. When luffy said those words something sank In law.

"oh, i never thought of that." Law said trying to act confused.

"haha. Well I'm doing something with my brothers today so i can't"

Law started to frown, but luffy didn't notice it.

"ok." law said in a sad voice.

"But i'll be able to do something tomorrow, if you still want to do something." Luffy said because he saw law's voice grow sad.

Law started to feel better. "ok"

"Now I have to go meet my brothers so I'll talk to you later!" Luffy said while going past law.

"k, bye." law said while growing sad.

Law looked at luffy Jog away trying to get to his brothers.