Rollercoaster

Disclaimer- This is Kid being the main character this chapter. What happened to him the same day luffy went with his brothers.
Sorry idk how to explain lol
hope you enjoy❤️

Kid woke up to someone banging on his door. When he dragged himself out of bed he had an irritated face. He was annoyed that he was being woke up this early. When he walked to the door he said

"who is that." Kid called in a raspy voice.

"It's Killer! get up!"

Kid rolled his eyes. "What're you doing this early at my dorm." kid sighed

"I want to go do something." Killer grumbled

"ok, give me a minute i got to get ready"

"Ok, meet me at the dinning hall"

Kid let out a a big sigh and walked over to his closet. When he opened the closet he just started to zone out.

"I wonder what my parents are doing." Kid thought.

When kid finally got dressed, he swung open the door angry and started to head for the dinning hall. As he was almost at the dinning hall someone fell into Kid's chest.

"oh sorr-" Luffy began to say

"hey, watch where you're going." Kid interrupted while starting to smile.

As luffy was getting off of kids chest, Kid started to feel warm inside.

"sorry, I'm in a rush to get to my brothers." luffy explained while scratching his head.

"It's ok. I don't really mind." kid started to smile.

Kid saw that luffy was making a confused face, but didn't pay attention to it. When luffy started to walk off Kid turned his head around and stared at luffy walking away.

"He was kind of cute." Kid thought in his head while turning back around. "I should've gotten his name or insta."

Kid started to walk to the dinning hall again with his mood changing back to irritated because he was forced awake by killer.

As kid was at the door to the dining hall he saw Killer and Apoo sitting at one of the tables discussing something.

"So how are we going to do this?" Apoo whispered with his head low.

"I don't know yet, we got to wait for Kid."

Apoo turned his head and had saw Kid. "Hey Kid! You came just in time."

"Hi." Kid grumbled

Killer could tell that Kid was irritated and he tried to be more welcoming. "Hey Kid. I got to tell you what we're going to do."

Kid came over to the table and sat down. "so, we're going to explore an abandoned six flags." Killer explained with a grin.

Kid gave a blank expression like he didn't know how to respond. "Why're we doing this?"

"because it's Saturday and we're still young." Killer explained while rolling his eyes.

Kid's mood started to change. "Ok, I'm down." kid grinned. "but, I want to bring a long one more person."