Attack

The night was amazing to be with Val she was so nice and caring. Like a mate should be or how I thought they would. She was better then I could have ever hoped for. I wake up from hearing something turning around seeing Val making something for breakfast. Licking my lips not looking at the  giant eggs and fish she is making but her. Maybe one day I'll have her. 

I wonder what she would taste like? For some reason Vale is blushing deeply as she is making breakfast. I is she also thinking the same thing? I guess they are questions  for later.  Good questions at that to. 

"You know I could help right." I tell her and she shakes her head making me furrow my brows at her. She look so forced for someone that is making breakfast. Was this her first time doing it. "Val is this your first time ever making breakfast?" She looks down and nods making me get up and walk over to her. 

"Hey don't be down it sweet that you wanted to make breakfast for me. It's not that bad trust me I have seen someone make eggs into dust." She smiles and looks at me with wonder in her eyes. Then she smirk showing her white teeth. "I can hear your thoughts missy." She say teasing me making my face burn as I look the other way. 

"I-I..um....You heard that!" To say that my face was on fire was the biggest understatement of my life she heard that all of that. "It's ok I not mad not even close but already thinking of what I taste like and didn't even ask for a date yet." I chuckle and take her hand in mine running my finger over her palm. 

"Just know Val your the bottom." I smirk making her mouth drop open as she look at me with wide eyes. Thinking that I won't say something like that oh how wrong she really was. "W-What...I...um!!" She can't stop stuttering looking at me with a blush biting her lip. Making me get up and flip the giant sized egg over as they boil. 

"Now look who is blushing little vampire." She blushes more and right when I was about to say something she turns her head and hears something in the distance taking me and speeding over to cover as the place that we where out get hit my a group of arrows.  They all land right where I was sitting and know that this people have something against me and the only group that is out to get me is the dragons after I kill one of their own. 

"It's the dragons I know it is Val we need to tell the others now." She nods but then a I push her out of the way as a spear breaking through the boulder making it crack them crumble Landing with a loud thud against the ground digging some of the earth up. I turn and see the person that throw the spear. Right when I was going to tell Val there was a loud snap and thud as the dragon falls to the ground dead. 

"You need to go now they are after you so run I will find you and bring your team with me. But for know run." She left no room for arguing with her and understanding  what she means  . Making me run deeper into the woods looking for away out. 

"Where do you think your going human!!" That sounds like a roar rolling onto the ground as the dragon try's to attack me from behind. "Really at least have the balls to attack me in the front where I can see you." I huff as he try's hitting me again but misses as I dodge calling my spear thrusting it into his arms. Making blood spill everywhere.

"You fucking bitch I'll K.." Before he can keep talking I rip out the spear ramming it into his his twisting ripping the dragons head off. Blood sprays everywhere and get on me, the body of the dragon falls limp on the blood forest floor. "Just shut the fuck up and fight next time." Looking down at my spear as his head slides of it slowly falling with a thud.  

"Where the hell is Leo!!" That voice was their leader making me run picking up the pace. Hearing more yelling from behind me causing me to stop and seeing to more dragon charge at me as I sigh. "This is why kid should not fight their elders." I say making the dragon pissed running at me faster. 

Spinning the spear in my hand calling my shield as the one on the left jumps at me first only hitting the shield but the force of the hit makes me slide make. Looking over I see the one of the right jump high into the air holding out her fist. They really don't know anything do they. 

Knowing that the other one is going to charge me I take my spear and use my lightning swing out the dragon blowing it's head off sending blood all around me. "You should really just leave." I calm say but only get a roar, hearing the dirt get moved I sigh and take the spear spinning around slamming it into the ground get the dragon foot stuck. 

"Fuck you fucking bitch are leader wi..." before she can finish  I take my shield and slam it into her mouth shutting her up. The force of my shield slamming into her mouth made her teeth break as blood oozes out of it. I grip the leather strip, ripping out the shield opening her mouth as she try's speaking but can't as blood rushes out of her mouth. 

"I warned you not to take this fight." I simple spoke taking off her head with one swing on the shield watching it roll on the floor. But that was when I get push off into the water as I see red eyes.