Submit to me

Clover POV

Looking over at my mates, seeing both are showing their glowing eyes. "You have been so damn naughty for leaving us like that." Sweat runs down my body as I look at my mates. They both had my hands tight, and I squirmed around looking for a way to turn this around. "Clover my dear, I'm sorry to say this but in all and any sense of the meaning you're fucked." Tuga my rain of sunshine and knight and shining fucking sarcasm... or dragon whatever mine point is what are they planning in those minds.

"Mia baby, why don't we teach our poor little witch how to not get in trouble so much?" Val turned her neck, seeing Mia enjoying this way too much. Her sharp canines were showing, and those eyes held warmth and care In them. Leaning down closer to me Mia then kissed me hard and my insides got warm making me feel on top of the world.

No fuck I need to get them back for what they did at ocean zero! "You two are so going to get it once I get out of these!" My declaration was not amazing as I thought in my head, but then again, everything you say sounds cool in your head.

"Aww baby, she is so cute, so cute, I can't wait to taste her," Val whispers against my neck. Feeling those fangs of her softy graze my skin, almost teasing me in a way to get a noise out of me. No, I won't give that to her yet, they both want it then they are going to have to make it happen!

Struggling against the leather that was wrapped around my hand and legs, making the room feel hotter, Both of them were doing their own thing as Mia was slowly taking off my pants. First, my belt, then seeing those eyes makes my face get hot. "Oh my, look at that blush on your face, It makes me happy knowing I can make you blush like this, both of you." With that being said, Mia grabs Val's face and kisses her hard on the mouth.

I can hear Val moaning, fuck feeling it though our bond is driving me crazy they are doing that damn thing again. I swing my hips a little trying to get into some action only to spin down looking at the floor. "Come on really the floor, I could not have been tied up any tighter?" The only thing that really gets me, a hard slap on my ass. What felt like a wipe, only knowing that it can only be one thing. My mate's tail ugh I bet it was moving back and forth so happy right now just you wait, Mia!

"Clovely my dear, you do know I can read your mind? Interesting thoughts you have right now aren't they." Val purrs in my ear, rubbing my back and spanks me. Feeling a moan leave my lips only adding to my burning face. Thank god they can't see me well my face anyway. "Baby girl, I can feel your face heating up down there, tell us darling do you love this?"

Since you can hear my thoughts, how about taking me to the bed and showing me how much you missed me? Please Val, I know you can hear me.

But that is not what I got from her at all. What I heard were a moan and a whimper. "M-Mai...we are supposed to tease her!" Turning my head a little and seeing Mia's blackish tail wrapped tight around Val's tanned thigh and she rubbing her heart-shaped tail against our little vampire folds.

Feeling my eyes burn slightly and I grip the leather straps that have me locked. "Sorry, my little bunny but...you can never be a top when you're rolling your hips on my tail?" Seeing my mates going at it was hot as fuck but I was left cold and horny. I'll have their ass up, head down on the bed with their legs spread open. Then I felt a sharp smack on my ass knowing that hand all so well.

"Hmm Clover I can also hear your thoughts darling and for that, you're going to get it." Feeling her hot breath in my skin, speaking to me with every word full of meaning and power leaking from her mouth.

"Well that's fucking ho-" I quickly shut tugs up and block him out of my mind Groaning. "Who was that baby?" Mia looks down at me with your tail deep inside Val and rubbing her perfect breast up and down. "W-why would you ask that!? When you're doing that to a poor mate? How about you let me out, Mia."

Only getting a grin out of her, and she pitches Val's nipples, making her moan out and beg for more. "Y-yes please Mia please more! Don't you dare stop." Her eyes were glowing bright and so was Mia.

Stupid supernatural mates! Tease me like this...but then again it was hot NO! Not the point. Growling and feeling my blood heat up and my eyes burn slightly.

This is torture but a hot kind, licking me and whining feeling nothing no touch's, no soft kisses on my body. Just hearing Val get fucked on Mia's tail. Having enough of it.

"That's it you asked for it!" Snapping the leather bonds on my wrist showing using my speed. "W-what! Clover!!" They both yell in surprise as I take them onto the bed looking down at them. "Clover how did you get out? I-fuck!!" I shush Val by biting your neck hard, sinking my teeth into her skin. As I rub Mai's pussy lips slowly tease her with my fingers.

The slow blur of lightning wraps around my fingertips, making her skin have goosebumps. Pulling out her tail and licking it slowly with  electric blue eyes "Now my little mates are good girls and submit to me."