The Raven

Clover shoots out of bed screeching and yawning loudly. "What the hell is that god forsaken sound!" Mia sound huffing and slamming a pillow over the sound." Clover laughs into the pillow peaking her head over the pillow looking at a demon with her hair everywhere. "What the fuck is with your hair Mia?" The younger girl asked, but all she really got was a hum and smacked in the face with a tail. 

"Oh shush it not that time to wake up yet." Mia mumbles and tries getting back to sleep only to have been woken again by clovers whining. "Fine I'm getting up, I swear you are just a damm child." Mia smirks and gets up starching her arms looking over at mate with raised brows. Clover on the other hand looks at her mate with a blush and huffs. "No idea what are you talking about." 

Mia just chuckled and got up walking over to her mate and kisses her head. Feeling the sparks in her body fly all over the place. Her mates soft lips touch her skin. "We need to get you to your other mate. She has to be worried about you." Clover smiles and nods getting up and heading to the shower. "You have the best shower in the history of the world!!" 

Mia shaking her head and walking to clover handing her some clothes. "Please do tell me you have better things to being yelling at then my shower now?" That makes clover blush and turn on the glowing shower with low pink and red lights floating in the air. 

"But it is so...cool....please...can you do the thing?" Mia leans on the door with a small smile on her face. Snapping her fingers the whole setting and area changed. They both where standing by a giant waterfall. Birds all around fly and singing their sweet songs. The songs that welcome you to the forest. 

Clover had a giant smile on her face every time her mate did this for the past days she has been here. Though she could not wait to have both her mates meet each other. Hopefully everything went well or less body. Then their was the whole thing with her parents a succubus and a hybrid as her mates. She was nervous to see how the family was going to take it. After all they are all hunters.  

"You going to look at the water all day because I pretty sure if you take any longer Val will have a heart attack." Mia chuckled and turned around to give her mate alone time and to bath in the water fall. Mia was not going to look at her mates naked body after all she has another mate and wants to respect Val and clover.  "Where are you going Mia? Did I do something to make you leave?" 

"No Clovey go take your bath I am going to wait for you at the end of the rock cliff. Also don't take to long I'm nervous as it is." The demon chuckled as did the younger girl nodding her head. Mia start to walk away from clover to the rock cliff looking down at the rest of the forest below. "Now where oh where are you?" 

Mia does not like to talk about why she got her nickname the raven of midnight. Yet some of her thoughts that she would have liked to be left alone come right back up. Feeling the cold air push against her as she stood over the leg of the cliff looking down at the forest with wonder. Everything was going to well and it worried her. 

She has lived long enough to know that when things go your way something always gets in the way of your happiness. "What ever happens I will not lose my mate." She said looking out at the vest lands seeing everything at once. Making her hands light aflame of a purple and make color moves with the wind almost like a dance. 

Mia eyes burn brighter by the second as she point her hand out. Flames burned bright as it grow and shot through the air turning into a raven. With purple flames and black feathers. "Go find someone and bring them info about the clover. Tell her mate Val I will bring her back. And that we need to talk." With that the raven shot into in sky. 

Meanwhile clover got in the water feeling it wrap around her body. surprisingly it was not cold if anything it was warm. She looked over and saw the cloud light up a purple color and them went back to normal. "The fuck was that, actually questions for later. " 

Shrugging her shoulders she leans into the water. Closing her eyes as sound of the water flow brings her into a dream. In that dream she awake in a battlefield. There where body everywhere, rip into with bones and organs hanging out. But that is not what go her with was that she saw a women standing in the field. The women had on armor but it was light she hand brow hair and to swords one on her back and the other on her hip.

Her right hand rested on the sword sheathed by her hip looking on at all the death with sadness. Then clover heard a roar and turn around seeing a werewolf changing at the women that paid no mind of the creature that was charging her. The women dodge the werewolf's attack like it was nothing and pull at sword on her hips, ramming it into the wolfs legs making it howl in pain as other start to charge at her. 

Clover looked on as the women pull the sword on her back and hear a loud thud as the wolf head was cut off. Clover didn't get to really see the women's face as she got attack by five more wolfs. As she look up and saw a raven flying over the battlefield. Then her eyes snap open. "Oh what the FUCK!!"

Then the dream ended leaving a really confusion Clover looking over to see Mia leaning on a tree with a raven on her shoulder. "Yes clovey looks like you had an weird dream." Clover huffed but look over at the raven.