Boyfriends! part//3

Who do you like more?

Zarry?
Or
Larry?

Harry layed there as Zayn kissed down his body. They didn't really worry about Louis because he was passed out on the big bed next to them. Louis was drinking so much that the possibility of waking up hearing them was extremely low.

"W-wait before i do this Harry are you a-a virgin?" Zayn asked hovering over his body. Harry shook his head no, even though he was only 16 he had many sex with past partner.

"Are you sure I should be doing this?" Zayn asked again this time moving over so he is sitting next to him. "Please I--I need you" Harry begged sitting up on his arms. Zayn didn't reply he just went right back into it.

Harry flipped them over so he could be on top. Zayn sat up alittle and Harry just sat down in his lap. Harry never knew one day he would be almost fucking his teacher with his new best friend next to him. It was kind of funny how they were all to drunk to care Louis was there.

Harry started grinding his hips on Zayn. Which made Zayn moan in the kiss. While Harry was grinding his hips and kissing Zayn his hands made their way down to his jeans. Zayn pulled away and said "H-harry s-stop teasing. You really good at this fir a 16 year old."

"Shhhh" Harry said as he put his finger up to Zayn's mouth the shush him. Harry stood up and grabbed Zayn's hand so he would come with him. They walked to the living room and Harry sat on the couch. "I didn't want to disturb Lou" Harry said laughing.

Harry was wearing gray sweatpants and Zayn had tight black jeans with his hard member was so obvious. Harry looked at Zayn who was standing there awkwardly in front of him. Harry put his arms back like he was about to watch a show. A strip show.

Harry nodded his head at Zayn and he got the hint. So Zayn took off his socks and necklaces that wearing hanging all over his body. He then pulled the really tight jeans off. He let off a small groan of relief.

Zayn stood there in white boxers, he walked over to Harry and pushed his chin up with his hand. Zayn was sitting on his knees in front of Harry who was sitting on the couch. Zayn put his arms around his waist so Harry lifted his body up so Zayn can take off the sweatpants.

Zayn gasped at how big the kid was. "Your that big through your pants? Zayn asked still shocked. "I have always been a different kid?" Harry said back.

Harry and Zayn just stared at each other until Harry stood up and layed Zayn on his back. They stayed on the floor knowing they have more room. They knew they weren't going to do anything crazy because it was already 1:00am and Zayn has work which means Harry has school.

Harry was again om top of zayn and he couldn't wait any longer. He sat so he was directly above Zayn's throbbing cock. He started to move in a rhythm that made Zayn crazy. Zayn accidentally hit his head on the floor from throwing it back so hard which made them both laugh.

"B-bad boy Harry you hurt me" Zayn said in the most seductive raspy voice.
Harry Pulled Zayn's boxers off and his cock hit Zayn's stomach making him moan in pleasure. "I know you said nothing crazy but i dont care if I can't walk" Harry said taking off his boxers.

"No prep?" Zayn asked looking at the boy. "I knew i was getting fucked today, im ready" Harry said smirking.

Harry lowered himself onto Zayn's cock. He yelped in pain but soon got uses to it. "Eh Harry y-your tight on me." Zayn said through moans. "Your so big, w-wow" Harry said through tears. But Harry was a strong boy he wasnt going to let this bother him.

Harry lifted himself up and back down slowly. Him and Zayn both moaning each move. "Fuck-" Zayn moaned holding out the k. Harry started to go fast when he got used to it making the pleasure unbelievable.

Harry was basically bouncing both of them reaching their highs very quickly. "Im about to cum H-harry o-off" Zayn said his eyes rolling to the back of his head from the pleasure. "Shhh " Harry said going alittle faster until him and Zayn both came.

Zayn Was taking short breathes as he tried to breath. Harry got up and put on his boxers and put a blanket over Zayn.

"How are you able to walk after w-what you just did?" Zayn said forcing a laugh. "Used to it" Harry said walking onto the bathroom. Zayn layed there for alittle while as he heard Harry go in the shower.

Zayn Cleaned himself off and put on a white tank top with red shorts. He then put a black tank top and black shorts in the bathroom for Harry.

Zayn walked in his bed room to see a sleeping Louis passed out calmly on his bed. Zayn took Louis' jeans off and put him in his sweatshirt and joggers. Zayn knows that Louis gets really cold while sleeping so he always keeps extra warm clothes for when Louis and him used to always get drunk at bars.

Zayn tucked in Louis who was sleeping in the middle of the bed. Next Harry walked in and took Zayn's hand again bringinghim out the room. "You always been my favorite teacher you know" Harry said laughing. "Yeah you always been the cutest student i ever had" Zayn followed.

Zayn kissed Harry again. "I could get used to this" Harry said smiling. "What about Louis i think he likes you?" Zayn said looking at the green eyes. "But what if i wanted you?" Harry said sitting on the floor. "How would you feel if people knew you were dating your very hot teacher" Zayn said smirking. Harry rolled his eyes.

"Omg its really late we have to be up at 6" Harry said walking back into the room. "I still have no idea how your walkimg right now." Zayn said confused. Harry smiled than layed down on the left side of the bed and Zayn on the right.

Usually when Louis and Zayn are drunk they would just cuddle up so they had company but when Louis wrapped them off he instead moved them making Louis cuddle Harry instead. A couple mintues later Harry was sound asleep. Louis was wrapped around Harry's body and Harry didn't seem to care.

Zayn couldn't sleep at all. He couldn't stop thinking that he did something wrong. He had sex with a 16 year old who was his student. He knew Harry gave consent and that Harry was the one who did everything but Harry was drunk so what if in the morning he freaks out.

Zayn was worrying he didn't know how Harry felt about this. Zayn finally fell asleep after thinking about it alot he decided to wait for what Harry would say.

🌹🌻TO BE CONTINUED🌻🌹