School part 2

Zayn quickly turned around and kissed Luke. Luke moaned into the kiss. Zayn picked him up and pushed him against the wall. Luke wrapped his legs around Zayn's waist and put his hands on his neck to kiss him harder. Zayn pulled away for a second to breathe. "Your so hot" Zayn looked at the younger boy. "Kiss me" Luke said before they both went back to the kiss.

Luke slid himself off of Zayn making Zayn let out a little whimper from the contact. Luke grabbed Zayn's hand and brought him up the stairs in to his bedroom. Luke locked the door to his huge room just in case someone came home.

"Take it off" Luke pointed to Zayn's shirt. Zayn took it off and walked over to look and took his off. Luke had curves. Zayn loved how he was pretty thin with little muscles.

Luke pushed Zayn into the bed behind him and Zayn fixed himself so he was laying properly. Luke climbed on top of the boy and kissed from the body of his stomach up to his neck. He left some love bites going across his torso and sucked hard on his neck. He wanted that love bite to bruise.

Zayn let out some soft moans he never knew he could be this into someone right now. "You know how beautiful you are." Luke said sitting back up and running his hands across Zayn's chest. "Like so sexy baby" Luke continued on with his compliments. "I always been into you since 3rd grade but when you met Harry I got kind of jealous" Luke looked so awkward talking about this. "Fuck me please I need this" Zayn said changing the subject.

Luke went back and pressed his lips on Zayn's. "Let's go easy today" Luke said kissing back down Zayn's body. Luke climbed off the bed and sat on his knees on the floor. Zayn sat up and pulled Luke's blonde hair a little.

Luke sat up a little and took Zayn's sweats and boxers off making his cock hit his stomach. Luke grabbed it in his hand and slowly moved his hand up and down. He looked up at Zayn while doing it and smiled. Zayn shut his eyes and took a deep breath. Luke was really gold at teasing..too good.

"C'mon Luke" Zayn begged looking at the ceiling off his room letting out small whimpers whenever Luke would stop. Luke put his lips over the tip and kitten licked driving Zayn crazy. Zayn grabbed Luke's blonde beautiful hair and pushed his head down a little more. Zayn let go of his head and let Luke take control. He never realized how big Zayn was.

Luke slowly lifted his head up before pushing it back down. Everytime he lifted up he sucked alittle. Zayn was a moaning mess once Luke found a rhythm. Luke started to hum a song as he went up and down. Zayn let out whimper at the feeling. It was causing vibrations to add the that feeling.

"Luke" Zayn moaned out throwing his head back as Luke went faster but still manage to tease. "Fuck.." Zayn dragged out the word. Luke was now going faster and started palming his throbbing cock through his tight pants.

Luke started moaning alittle making Zayn get turned on more and more. Luke went all the way down and Zayn's cock hitting the back of his throat. Zayn let out a loud moan and pushed Luke's head down. Zayn slowly let go when he heard Luke gagging. Luke coughed a little but just went back to his motion moving fast and faster. He was moving his other hand fast through his pants.

"Come baby come for me" Luke said to Zayn trying to go faster. Zayn felt his stomach burn with heat. "L-Luke" Zayn shakily said through some moans. Luke felt the hot salty liquid ahoot down his throat and he only took a couple seconds after that before he was coming in his pants.

Luke laid himself on the floor breathing heavily. Zayn was laying on the bed for a couple seconds before he stood up and slid his clothes back on.

"You almost killed me"Luke laughed a little. "It felt good..best one I have ever had" Zayn confessed. After Zayn put on his clothing he laid on the wooden floor next to Luke.

Luke turned his head to face Zayn and smiled. "I'm sorry for always being mean to you. Zayn turned his head facing Luke and the big purple love bite on his neck was revealed. Before Zayn spoke Luke did "oh your neck wow..I bit hard" Luke sat up making Zayn do it to.

"I didn't even notice" Zayn laughed out. Luke put his hand on the mark making Zayn jump from the pain. "I'm sorry baby" Luke said giving Harry a little kiss next to it. "Wait.." Zayn said standing up. He finally looked around the room and saw a picture of him and Luke standing there. They were both in 3rd grade and hanging out outside. "My mother took that..wow that seems like forever ago" Zayn said touching the photo that was hanging up by a mirror in the room.

"I may have always hurt you in school and stuff but I could never get rid of those memories. We used to be besties" Luke said looking at the photo. "Why did you keep it hanging up?" Zayn asked confused. "I found it 2 years ago and it helps with my anger issues towards you." Luke let out a little laugh. "Wow you really hated me" Zayn laughed.

"Not anymore..wait are you still in love with Mr.Payne?" Luke asked looking right into Zayn's eyes. "I-" Zayn was cut off by the noise of someone opening the front door.

"It's my mom don't worry baby" Luke said when he saw Zayn's horrified face. "Oh my god it's already 3:30pm?" Zayn didn't even know he been here for so long. "Well maybe if you didn't take forever to..you know what" Luke laughed. "You enjoyed it" Zayn laughed back. "Until you made me deep throat" Luke commented back. Zayn didn't know what to do except laugh.

"I'm not into the choking shit. You would think so but I like sweet stuff and slow" Luke said unlocking the door. "Says the one who did this to my body" Zayn lifted his tank top to reveal 12 love bites all over his torso. Oh and also whatever the ehll you did to my neck" Zayn laughed. "Oh don't do that..I'm wearing tight pants, can't have my mom seeing anything" Luke laughed out

"Hey Luke!" His mother called out from downstairs. "Mom my friend is over by the way!" Luke screamed back. "Oh let me see you two" she called out before Luke heard her walk away from the stairs. Luke went to leave the room before Zayn stopped him. "Shirt?" Zayn said. Luke forgot he didn't have a shirt on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They walked down stairs and met up with Luke's mother in the kitchen. "Hello Mrs.Hemmings" Zayn said making her quickly turn around from his voice. "Zayn oh my I have not seen you in forever" She said pulling him into a tight hug. "Your neck. Zayn you better be wearing protection" She laughed out knowing that Zayn probably had some person do that to him. Zayn just laughed while Luke turned a bright shade of red.

"That looks recent" She looked confused at her son then back at Zayn. "Zayn" she held out his name. "Yes?" Zayn tried to play it off. "Luke" she also held out his name. "Please tell me you didn't upstairs" She slapped her hand to her face.

"Mom have I said you are beautiful" Luke faked smiled. "Luke!" She tired not to laugh. "It was nothing crazy just a friendly kiss" Zayn is a terrible liar. "Oh my god you two, please tell me it wasnt anything you know" She said hoping for a good answer. "No just a simple bj" Luke laughed out. Zayn was so embarrassed but let out a fake laugh. "I guess it's fine I don't care I just don't want to talk about this" she walked away laughing.

Luke walked over to Zayn and hugged him from behind. "See she is fine" Luke said in his ear again. "Stop ugh that gives me shivers" Zayn said feeling it up his spine again. "Can we do this again sometime I loved it" Luke said resting his head on Zayn back. "Luke...of course. Your lips around my cock just thinking about that can make me hard" Zayn said turning around to face Luke. "Stop!" Luke laughed. "I will text you later" Luke smiled. "Bye baby" Luke said giving Zayn one more kiss.

Zayn kissed back. "Yeah my mom is going to be pissed" Zayn said before leaving. "Bye Mrs.Hemmings" Zayn called out she replied and then Zayn left. Zayn drove back to his house. The whole time in the car he couldn't decide if he should go over to Liam's house or Luke. Who was better for him. He stopped his eyes when he saw a certain person walking.

  💫💫💎❤To be continued ❤💎💫💫