The Beach

~♡Character♡~

• Harry Styles (16)

• Louis Tomlinson (17)

"WE LOST BECUASE OF GUESS WHO!" Louis was so pissed throwing his jersey on the floor. Louis went to yell again before Harry grabbed him by his bare chest and pushed him into the hallway. "I said I'm sorry now fucking deal with it and piss off" Harry spat.

Harry gave the boy one more push to the chest before grabbing his things and leaving the school. Louis rolled his eyes at the boys staring from the locker room door at him. "Piss off" he scoffed.

Louis pushed through the guys and finished changing. When Louis made it to his house he threw his football bag on his bed and slammed his door shut. He kicked it a few times not really caring if he kicked through the door...again.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON!" Jay screamed from downstairs after hearing all the ruckus. Louis rolled his eyes and walked over to his bag where everything had spilled out all over his bed.

Louis reached around until he finally found his phone. He pushed all the equipment on the floor and laid on his bed. He turned on his phone and saw all the notifications. He looked through until he saw one that shocked him. A dm from Harry.

Texting Harry-

Harry: Louis..

Louis: ??

Harry: Oh hey didn't think you would even see this past your thousand of messages from the girls

Louis: lol weird

Louis: Didn't think you could find my user past all your gay porn

Harry: Okay um

Louis: ha!

Harry ●•.●

Harry ●.•● 

Harry: Sorry I'll just go

Louis: Harry I was joking

Louis: Harryyyy comeee backkkkkkk

Louis: Whatever asshole

Louis turned off his phone and put it into his shorts pocket. He took off his t-shirt and instead put on a black tight tanktop which he tucked into the red shorts.

He looked at himself in the mirror before finally going downstairs. "Bye mum!" He yelled and didn't wait to hear the questions about to be asked before running out the door. It was only 6:00pm and Louis liked sitting on the beach at night so he had some time to get there.

He got into his car and drove until he reached a certain house he knew too well. He ran up the gravel driveway and up to the door. He knocked on the door and while he waited he admired the beautiful garden full of fresh flowers. He knew exactly who planted them and honestly he was impressed.

"Hey loser" Louis laughed when he saw the boy answer the door. "Fuck off, what do you want Louis" Harry leaned against his doorframe. "Oi! Bitch ass, just wondering if you wanted to take a ride."

Harry was taken back alittle since he knew Louis had never really liked him. "Can I have a minute to get changed?" Louis didn't even notice what Harry had been wearing. "Nah mate I think the boxers and tank-top are great" Louis winked. Harry rolled his eyes and walked away up the stairs. Louis didn't mind waiting since he still had time to pass anyways.

"Bye mum!" Harry called out before shutting the door behind him. "Mummy's boy" Louis mocked and Harry punched his arm. "Where are you taking me anyways?" Harry asked putting on his seatbelt while Louis did the same.