"So are we back to friends?! By the way, I unlocked the MTV channel on my tv again and i'm watching this new show called Real World Skeletons and it's so gr-"

"Laura, jesus!" I raise my voice over hers, for the second time, laughing.

"So is that a yes?"

"Well," I place my finger on my chin, reminiscing. "You did leave me at home during the Miley Cyrus concert."

"I know, and i'm sorry again."

"And also, on the first day of school you let Daisy tell everyone that I was a cannibal. I can't believe people believed that one, though."

"I really should have done something."

I furrow my eyebrows. "You know it's gonna take a lot of time to build up the friendship we had, right? Are you sure you don't want to be friends with someone better?"

Yes, I know- I probably sound mean. But I have my reasons.

"Jolissa, I miss being friends with you. And why the heck would I even be here if I didn't want to build our friendship back up? I can wait," she shrugs.

It doesn't take long before I basically throw myself into her arms just because i've missed her. I know I just told her that it'd take time for us to be close again- even though when I was close to her, it was a secluded experience for me- but right now I just wanted a friend to talk to.

-

"It's actually disgusting. Daisy and Dylan make out like every second, and I can't even do anything about it!" Laura scrunches up her face in disgust, before shoving another slice of pizza in her mouth.

I decide that i've had enough after two slices, while Laura is already on her fifth. Stupid people with fast metabolisms.

"Why doesn't Daisy do anything? She doesn't know you're literally in the same room as them?" I wonder.

"Ugh, no! Every time I try and pry them away from each other, she glares at me." She scowls, crossing her legs on the couch, then uncrossing them from the uncomfortable position.

"So did he say he liked her all this time? If he did, that would be such a freaking lie," I ask in disgust. Honestly, I am over Dylan as of this moment. At the campsite, he had asked me for another chance with him. But maybe while seeing Liam and I kissing, he changed his mind? Or maybe he tells that to every girl who falls for his stupid blond- no offense to Liam's friend- hair. And sadly, I used to be one of the dumb girls who fell for him.

Like almost always, Liam had been right.

"Yeah," Laura sighs. "His exact words to her were 'if you give me a chance I promise I can make up for the lost time' blah blah blah," she mocks him in her 'man-voice'.

"That's exactly what he told me when we were camping!" I exclaim. "No offense, but your brother is a real-"

"Jerk? I know," she mopes, slumping down.

I agree with her, and it's silent for maybe a few seconds- knowing Laura, that had been the longest she'd been quiet, excluding the times she was angry with me.

"You know what we should do?" She hides a smile, but fails miserably. I hope this idea she has doesn't lead to anything we would get arrested for because if so, it just proves that she has been watching way too much Ridiculousness on MTV.

"What? Watch tv, because i'm up for that." I'm lame, and I know it.

"No, bo-ring. We should prank call Liam," she smirks, pulling out her own phone. "On my phone, though, so he won't know the number."