chapter 13

"Get out of the freaking shower! I'm pretty sure its been a century already!" I bang on the restroom door with balled fists.

The door flies open and I see Liam standing in nothing but a blue towel around his hips.

Of course he would leave the shower running.

"Woah!" I cover my eyes and act like I'm dying.

He laughs, "I'm sure you loved what you saw,"

"Not even a split second of it," I say and tug on his arm to pull him out the bathroom while still covering my eyes.

"It's okay to look. I'm in a towel," he chuckles.

"Whatever," I take my hand off my eyes and try to avoid his wet torso.

He laughs and walks past me with his clothes in his hand while he enters my room.

Great, he is getting changed in my freaking room.

I guess I will have to get dressed in my bathroom now. It's not like I don't do that anyways, though.

-

"I can't believe i'm letting some guy spend the night in my house," I shake my head while pulling the covers over one of my feet.

"I'm not just some guy, okay. I am Liam James Payne, or to you, the Payne Train." He smirks, and lays down the blanket and pillow I gave him on the floor.

"What a stupid nick name," I mumble to myself.

"Hey! I heard that!" I feel a pillow fly across the room and wonk me in the head.

I turn around, "No throwing things in my room!" I peer at him and rub my head.

He laughs, "You mean, like this?" Another pillow wonks me in the head.

"Stop it!" I rub my head again and sit up, "how do you have two pillows? I thought I gave you one."

"You did." He smirks, "it's not that hard to just steal one from your bed." He kneels down, now next to my head.

Before I know it, he snatches the pillow underneath me and my head hits the mattress, "See?"

I want to laugh but instead I take the blue teddy bear behind me and slap him across the head with it.

"Hey!" He exclaims, tackling me with his hands.

My laughs come out loud and crazy as his fingers tickle my sides and stomach with his legs on either side of me.

"St...stop!" I try to scream but he keeps tickling me and this time I think I even hear him laugh at my struggles.

Finally, I kick my leg hard enough and it hits him in the butt.

He jerks off of me and laughs loudly while rubbing his bottom.

"You just kneed me in the bum!" He cries out in between laughs while we are both basically in tears.

"Good! That's what you get for tickling me!"

"Well now you have to make it up to me for that," his voice is calmer than before, with a bit of mischievousness.

Great.

"Nope, no way. You deserved it!" I say back, crossing my arms.

"Nobody deserves to get kneed in the bum, Ms. Philipps," Liam says, half smiling.

"I'm sure Hitler deserved it,"

"Okay, so Hitler did. But you still owe me," he smirks.

"Fine, what do I have to do?"