chapter 16

"Jo, you're so hot," Liam bites his lip, staring at me.

I blush, my cheeks turning redder than a tomato. Why am I blushing?!

"You are too," I say.

Why did I say that?! Can I control my mouth at all? It doesn't matter how somewhat true that statement was...I will never ever admit to Liam Payne that he was hot!

"If I asked you to kiss me, would you do it?" He smirks with that stupid charming one and I feel my insides melt.

"You know I would."

What is happening?! If I slap myself, would everything go back to normal?! Someone help me!

He leans in, tilting his head and bringing his hands up to my face.

Suddenly, my eyes shoot open.

"Woah, I was going to wake you up but I see you've woken already," I hear Liam's voice.

Thank Jesus almighty it was a dream! A nightmare actually!

"How long have you been in here?" I ask him, holding my hand over my chest and looking at him like he is crazy because we all know that he is.

"Like two minutes," he chuckles. "Why? Were you pleasuring yourself at the thought of me, because in that case, i'll leave."

"You are disgusting!" I throw a pillow to hopefully knock some sense into him even though he catches it, laughing like a maniac.

"Oh you know you want to," he smiles.

"In your dreams!" I tell him and he winks at me while I pretend that i'm barfing.

"Get up and get dressed, m'lady. You know the routine," he finally leaves the room.

-

"God, I hate you," I grime, reaching for the bottle again.

"Jo," he laughs, "you have to at least do the last few exercises to get more water!"

I place my hands on my hips, giving up on reaching for my water, "Are you just going to let me die of thirst?"

"Maybe," he smiles. "Do fifty jumping jacks and then i'll think of giving you a drink from your water. Unless you want to drink from something else..."

"Liam, god would you quit it! What's with all the sexual jokes?!" I roll my eyes and hold my ears while he hysterically laughs, his shoulders shaking.

"Sorry, just a bit horny," he smirks and laughs when I cover my ears again. "Kidding," he adds, still chuckling.

"Whatever," I roll my eyes, "I'm going to do these stupid jumping jacks so you'll shut the heck up now."

As I start on my first one, he raises an eyebrow watching me, "What's that? Jolissa Philips actually wanting to workout?"

"Anything..that beats your sexual...jokes," I manage to say in between jumping jacks, my arms clapping in the process.

Most of the time I do the workout, he watches me as I give him weird looks.

Once i'm done, I pant and snatch my bottle from his hand because I am almost one hundred percent positive that he wouldn't have let me have any if I asked for it. That crazy, stupid, insanely hot...what? No! He's even poisoned my mind!

"Okay, good job. Now I want you to try a minute plank,"

Planks?! God, no! Lord knows how much I would rather eat dog food than to do a plank! Okay not really but whatever you get it.