A/N: Sayonara <3

Well this was probably to be expected huh? Haha

If it wasn't obvious by the title, I'm ending this book.

This actually hurts to write so I'm gonna try and keep this short. But knowing me I'll probably drag it out really long just so I don't have to say goodbye to you all.

You don't have to read this honestly, I just need to get this off my chest.

I started this book last year when demon slayer was still being published and the episodes were still airing. I fell in love with the characters and immediately made this book.

Almost 24 hours after posting my first few chapters, this book started to gain a lot of attention. I was so happy that people genuinely enjoyed my work.

I met some of the greatest people I know through not only this book but demon slayer in general.

I love this book with all my heart so I think that's why it's so hard for me to finish it here and finally leave this book to rest.

There are still so many stories that I wanted to add to this book, but I think 85 is sufficient hehe.

2020 had been one of the worst years of my life and I'm sure it's the same for a lot of you. However, this book and this audience made it a little bit more bearable.

So thank you.

Thank you all.

Thank you for the laughs, the tears, the support and most importantly, thank you for the love.

Thank you for reading this book and supporting it, even though I never post anymore.

Thank you for not only making me so so happy, but helping me meet some of the greatest people ever.

Thank you.

I really don't know if I'll ever end up coming back to this book or any of my books, but I guess we'll just have to see.

I will forever love demon slayer and the memories we have all shared with it. The people it's brought into my life have shaped me into who I am right now.

So thank you Koyoharu-sama, for creating something so wonderful and so brilliant.

I wish you all the best on your journeys.

I hope that maybe one day I'll come back and we can all come back together like this.

But until that day comes,

I wish you all the best.

I love you.

Take care lovelies. <3

It was fun.

Signing off for the final time,

Author-san.

-

"And till the day my bones wither,
I will forever be thankful for the time I spent here."

-

"Sayonara."