Zenitsu || stupid (angst + fluff)

This is a request by @xstrxphxlx! Enjoy this Zenitsu x reader semi-angst!
Thank you for requesting!

This is a request by @xstrxphxlx! Enjoy this Zenitsu x reader semi-angst!Thank you for requesting!

-
-
-

"Tanjiro-Kun! Where are you?!" You yelled out, walking through the dark forest.

"Zenitsu! Inosuke!" You yelled again.

'Where the hell are they?' You thought.

At this point you started to panic. You were separated from the others when you got caught up fighting a demon.

"ZENITSU!!!" You screamed out his name, but got no response.

At this point you started to cry, crumbling to the floor and hiding your face in your knees. You let out loud cries as the fear inside of you continued to grow.

You hated being alone, especially in the middle of the night surrounded by forest. You were terrified, sure, you were brave but only around your friends. Only around someone you could count on.

That's when your cries got even louder as you heard growling come from behind you. You shut your eyes tightly, hoping it would go away. But it didn't.

When you opened your eyes you were greeted by a terrifying face staring straight back at you.

"AHHH!!" You screamed before you were flung up into the air. You stared up at the moon, tears filling our eyes as they softened.

The beautiful sight was so peaceful to you. The stars shone brightly and so did the moon. Finally, you were at peace.

As you fell, your body made contact with the ground, completely knocking there wind out of you.

You gasped in pain as your consciousness slowly slipped away from you. You woke up to the sound of someone screaming you name.

"Y/N! Y/N!"

You opened your eyes slightly, to see a yellow blur. You furrowed your brows and opened your eyes fully.

"Y/N-san!" You saw Zenitsu hovering over you, tears falling onto your face.

"Zenitsu...?" You spoke, reaching up to touch his face.

"Y/N-san!" He sighed in relief, pulling you into a tight hug.

"Ow! Zenitsu let go a bit!" You squeaked in pain. He quickly loosened his grip on you.

You heard sobbing and you realised that he was crying into your shoulder.

"Zenitsu?" You called out, your voice soft.

"Don't do that again...don't get hurt again please...please stay by my side from now on..." He sobbed harder.

You ran soothing circles around his back and softly hushed him.

"I'll stick by you from now on...don't worry..." You placed a kiss on his temple.

'Please don't do anything stupid like that again.'

-
-
-

Sorry for it being so short! I hope you enjoyed it! Sorry for any mistakes in the writing!
Thank you for requesting!
Bye!
❤️