Rengoku || home (fluff)

This is a request by @EvangelyneLacra!
Enjoy this Rengoku x reader oneshot!
Thank you for requesting!

-
-
-

You sighed in relief as you finally made it back home. You had just been on a mission that took you three days to complete due to how far you had to travel.

You huffed in exhaustion and slowly dragged yourself to your room. Once you opened your door you heard soft snores and immediately knew who it was.

"Rengoku..." You said, smiling at the sight of your sweet boyfriend.

You smiled and quickly stripped out of your uniform, pulling on your pjs instead. You later down next to him and snuggled into his chest, pulling the blankets over the both of you.

You heard him groan before wrapping his arms around you and pulling you even closer. He snuggled his face into your hair and entangled your legs together.

"Y/N..?" You heard his groggy voice.

"Shhh, go back to sleep, love." You said, rubbing soothing circles on his back.

He groaned again, this time going down and snuggling into your neck. You giggled as he planted light butterfly kisses on your neck.

"I'm glad you're back, I missed you." He said quietly, placing his hands on the back of your thighs.

"I missed you too. Now go back to sleep, we'll talk in the morning." You spoke, planting a gentle kiss on his temple.

You then heard his light snores once again. You smiled and eventually drifted off yourself.

'It's good to be home'

-
-
-

This was kinda rushed and I don't think this is what you expected! But I hope you enjoyed anyway! Sorry for any mistakes in the writing!
Thank you for requesting!
Bye!
❤️