Muichiro &Yuichiro || sweethearts (fluff)

This is a request by @FrIeNdZ12!
Thank you so much for requesting and sorry it took forever!

This is a request by @FrIeNdZ12!Thank you so much for requesting and sorry it took forever!

-
-
-

"Muichiro! Yuichiro!" You yelled out, looking for your brothers.

You looked around, hoping to find them in their rooms. But nothing

"Tomioka-san, do you know where my brothers are?" You asked the black haired male.

He didn't reply, all he did was point to your right. You looked and saw them both passed out on the concrete in the shade.

"Did they come back late again?" You sighed, looking at your brothers.

"Yuichiro was trying to drag Muichiro back but they both ended up passing out before they got to their rooms." He says bluntly making you sigh.

"Thanks for telling me Tomioka, I'll take them back to their rooms." You said, waving to him as he left.

You sighed again and lifted both of your brothers up, Yuichiro on your left and Muichiro on your right. You grunted at how heavy they both were.

You slowly dragged them both to their rooms and sighed in exhaustion. Since they both shared a room you didn't have to do much, but they both were still fairly heavy.

"I'm just glad you both are still alive." You sighed, tucking them into bed and leaving them their.

THE NEXT MORNING

When you woke up you were greeted by your two brothers staring down at you.

"Ah!" You screamed, not being prepared for their sudden appearance.

"Morning sis." They both said, stepping away from your bed.

"Jeez, you both scared the heck out of me." You said, sitting up in your bed.

"Sorry, we just wanted to thank you for looking after us last night." Yuichiro said.

"Yeah." Muichiro agreed.

"Aww it's okay." You said, pulling them both into a hug.

"I love you both." You said, smiling to yourself.

"Love you too sis." They both reply, hugging you back.

Your smiled even wider. You were so lucky to have them as your family, the last family you had.

'My little sweethearts'

-
-
-

Hello! So this is 1/40 of the requests that you all sent in! This was super short and I don't think it's what you intended on me to write but I hope you found it somewhat entertaining. I hope you enjoyed it and sorry for any mistakes in the writing!
Thank you for requesting!
Bye!
❤️