👻 HALLOWEEN SPECIAL 👻

So this is a Halloween special! Requests will be open tomorrow so keep a look out for that! Anyone who has already sent in a request, your request should be finished soonish (when I get time). Thank you al for your support and I hope you enjoy this special!

This involves all of the pillars plus the reader!

-HAUNTED HOUSE-
Ft. Hashiras

(Modern au)
-
-
-

"Sanemi I don't think this is a good idea..." You said, using behind the silver haired male.

"Come on, don't be a wimp." He growled, pulling you out from behind him.

"Tomioka? Where'd he go?" You looked around for your stoic friend but saw nothing but darkness.

"Probably got eaten or something." Sanemi teases in an attempt to scare you.

"Shush! Don't say that! He's alive! I know he is!" You stomped, smacking him on the head.

"Ouch." He grumbled, rubbing where you by him.

"Y/N! This is so scary! I can't do this anymore!" Mitsuri squealed, hugging your arm.

"Calm down girls. There's no need to be so afraid." Rengoku stepped out from the darkness, his normal bright smile still plastered on his features.

"Shinobu? What do you think of this?" You asked, turning to the girl beside you.

"It's quiet dark in here, I don't think it's that scary. I just think it's a safety risk, don't you think someone could trip over because thy couldn't see anything?" She says calmly, smiling at you.

"Um...okay whatever you say..." You nervously scratched the back of your neck.

"Seriously though, where is Tomioka?" You asked, furrowing your brows in confusion.

"He's most likely gotten lost with the others." Uzui said, looking around for them.

"No we're here. Muichiro got distracted." Obanai grumbled, glaring at his air-headed friend.

"Sorry for making you worry, love." Giyuu said, walking over to you and wrapping an arm around your waist. He pulled you into his side and placed a soft kiss on your head.

"Stop being so lovey dovey! It makes me jealous!" Mitsuri whined.

"It makes me uncomfortable." Shinobu said.

"It makes me wanna f*ckin' die." Sanemi grumbled, glaring at the both of you.

"Shut it, just because your lonely doesn't mean you can downgrade people for feeing an emotion you don't understand." You retorted, earning a few laughs from your friends.

"You little-" Sanemi went to grab you but before he could get you, Giyuu stood in front.

"I don't think I have you permission to touch her." Giyuu said, staring at the boy with a blank expression.

"Let's just go further into the house you two." You suggested. Everyone replied with a nod and followed you in.

TIMESKIP

Things had escalated a lot.

Everyone was split up, you just so happened to be with Mitsuri and Muichiro. Both of them were...trying...to hide behind you but you were too short. (TwT Sorry reader-chan.)

"Why are you pushing me infro- AHHH!" You screamed as someone popped out in front of you dressed like they just crawled out of hell.

"What the heck was that?!" Mitsuri squealed, shutting her eyes tightly.

"I wonder how much time they spent setting this all up." Muichiro said, obviously daydreaming.

"Muichiro!" Both you and Mitsuri shouted, glaring at the boy.

TIMESKIP

As you all ventured deeper into the house, the more fear you felt. You really didn't want to be there but Sanemi and the others thought it would be a great way to spend Halloween. It wasn't.

"We need to get the hell out of here." You whimpered, clinging to Mitsuri's arm.

"Agreed." Even Muichiro agreed with you.

You all walked and walked for what felt like hours of constantly being scared of your own footsteps, you made it to the end.

"Finally!" You yelled, collapsing to the floor in exhaustion.

"Y/N...get up off the floor." Obanai said, gently kicking your head.

"Ow! Meanie." You grumbled, looking up and seeing that everyone else was there.

"Want some help babe?" Giyuu said, reaching out for your hand.

He helped you up and you smiled at him as a 'thanks'. You were relived to be out of that hell hole and there was no way in hell you were going back there. Not after that.

Everyone made fun of you because of how relived you were in fact. They kept teasing you and saying you were soOOoOOOOo scared, but they weren't even there!

"Shut up guys." You whined, covering your ears.

"Sorry Y/N-chan, it's just super fun to tease you."Mitsuri says, ruffling your hair gently.

The rest of the night you all spent going on rides and other fun amusement park things. Eventually you all said your goodbyes and you all headed home. Both you and Giyuu went home as well.

You kicked off your shoes and went straight to your shared bedroom, slipping on some pj's and jumping onto the bed. Giyuu chuckled at the sight and placed himself next to you.

You pulled him closer, snuggling your face into the crook of his neck. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled the covers over the both of you.

"Goodnight, love." He said, planting a soft kiss on your temple before drifting off to sleep.

"Goodnight." You whispered, soon joining him in deep slumber.

-

-

-

Happy Halloween people! I hope you all have an amazing day and an amazing night! Stay safe and have fun! I love you all and I hope you enjoyed this special! It was a bit rushed but I hope you liked it anyway! Sorry for any mistakes in the writing! Happy Halloween!

Bye!