A/N: Happy New Years!! & Returning back from my break. [ 02/01/2020 ]

---

-
-
-

Hi everyone!

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

It's 2020 now and I just wanted to thank you all for something.

Last year this book hit over 100k reads and I'm so thankful for everyone who has supported my work up until now.

2019 was a weird year for me and writing was one of my coping mechanisms, so it makes me so happy that there are people who enjoy the work I put into this book.

Demon Slayer has been an anime that has never failed to amaze me and I'm so glad to be apart of this fandom. These characters are more then just fictional to me, they are apart of my life just like every other anime.

I'm so happy to be able to make people smile with these stories.

I know it sometimes takes me forever to write some of your requests, and I'm sorry for that, but thank you all for being patient.

You have all changed my life and I want to thank you al for making me unbelievably happy during 2019. It may not have been the best year ever but it did change me a lot.

I realised a lot about myself and I came out to my friends and some of my family, I've been happy and all of your support has helped me too.

I am officially coming back to this book! I know I posted those two parts a little while ago so I decided that January 2020 would be the time that I come back and start to get these requests done.

Thank you for all being patient and it's so good to see you again.

Thank you all.

I hope 2020 treats everyone well.

-
-
-

"Be the moon and inspire people,
even when you're far from full."

-
-
-

---