Chapter 40- "Epilogue"

Narrator-

Upon returning from their multi-trip honeymoon, Liliana and Frantz would find out that Christina committed suicide two days after they had tied the knot. According to the report, Christina wrote a goodbye note to Frantz, and revealed that her last wish was having another chance to accept Liliana's offer of a prayer. The report then revealed that Christina overdosed on a cocktail of drugs taken with alcohol, and the police did not find her body until two days later, when the waitstaff at the hotel noticed that no one had either entered or exited the hotel room she was staying at.

When Liliana heard the news, her heart broke into a million pieces. She didn't know Christina well, but Liliana did know that Christina was not okay when she last saw her. Liliana at that moment wished she had done something more, but there was nothing she could do. Lili had frowned in shame, and a tear had escaped her eye. Frantz wiped it away instantly, and kissed her cheek in comfort.

Frantz was somewhat remorseful for Christina, but it didn't go any further than that. He was happy to be with Liliana. She was proving to be everything he wanted and more, and he looked forward to them spending the rest of their lives together. 

When the couple returned from their honeymoon, there was a discussion of whether Lili would continue to work, and though Frantz was initially against it, Liliana decided that she did want to keep working. And Frantz found that he enjoyed his flights more when his wife played hostess. From the very first time he caught Liliana in his room on the private jet, he had always fantasized what it would be like to have her on the plane, and one day, he made that dream come true. 

Liliana was already aboard the plane, making sure that everything was ready on the plane before her husband came aboard, and she was so focused on polishing his wine glass, that it took her a moment to notice that she had an admire. 

"You know, if you keep staring at me like that, I might just have to report you to my boss, and he's a very jealous man." Liliana said, though her back remained to him. 
Frantz smiled at her baiting, and approached Liliana. He placed his hands on her hips, and kissed her neck, earning a soft giggle and a hot blush on her cheeks as he said, "And what if your boss was the one doing the staring?" 
"I'd ask him if he likes what he sees." Liliana replied, her tone sultry and teasing.
"Mmh." Frantz hummed, then he pushed his body against her, until he could comfortably place his hands on each side of Lili's body against the counter. 
"Remember the last time I caged you in like this?" He whispered in her ear, before running his nose along the length of the skin on her neck, and shoulder, breathing in her perfume, which sent shivers down his spine.

Liliana enjoying the tickling sensation of breath against her skin, leaned her back into his body, as she closed her eyes, and smiled softly. The scent of his cologne intoxicating her senses, and arousing a well known pleasure in her lower abdomen. 

"And I greeted you with a 'good morning Mr. Cavalier'." Lili played along, already feeling her body heating up, both inside and out. 
"Mmh Hmm," Frantz hummed, "you had that cute stutter, which turned me on so much, that I held you like this," Frantz added, before his hand fell back on her hips, and he pulled her backside against his body. Liliana sighed with a shiver at the feeling of his excitement on her backside, and without realizing, she slightly moved her hips from side to side against him, causing a sensual grinding motion to spark in between their bodies. Frantz hummed a single note deep within his chest at Lili's daring movement, and the sound caused Liliana to bite her bottom lip. She suddenly felt bold. 

"I want you to meet me in the bedroom, as soon as we take flight." Frantz said against Lili's skin, and Liliana smiled as she decided to pull Frantz's leg, "well that's not very professional of you sir." 
And Frantz chuckled as he squeezed her hips and asked, "is that a no?"
"Mmh, could be yes, could be no," Liliana debated, then she placed her hands on her counter, and purposely pushed her body against him so more, causing Frantz to hiss and lick his lip hungrily, as Liliana looked over her shoulder and added, "it all depends on how persuasive you are."