Chapter 39- "The Honeymoon"

*WARNING: This chapter contains material that some may find sensitive/offensive. Read at your own discretion.*

Narrator-

Frantz lifted his head upon hearing the door click open, and the moment he did so, he felt his heart thump harshly in his chest in shock and awe. Frantz knew very well that his mouth fell on the floor, and there was a great possibly that he was drooling as well, but he didn't care, because Liliana looked like absolutely stunning. 

Her long brown hair fell into it's natural waves, and framed her face perfectly. The red and black sheer lingerie she wore accentuated her breasts, and outlined her body in a very attractive manner. He had never seen her body so exposed, and now he was glad to be the only one to see her like this. Her skin was flawless to him, and she was just a sight to see. 

"Wow..." Frantz felt his lips mutter, his eyes taking in the picture of the goddess standing before him. Liliana was standing bare feet on the carpeted floor. Her hand was still on the door knob, her left foot propped on her toes as she turned shyly from side to side as she asked, "how do I look?"
"Absolutely beautiful." Frantz replied without wasting a breath. Her performance had him ready to pounce, but he had to remember that this was Lili's first time, and he had to at least try and take it slow.

Liliana sighed in relief, and released the door knob, as she swung the door shut. During this action, Frantz felt his palm brush over his mouth, his Adam's apple bobbing as he swallowed a thirsty gulp. Liliana began taking measured steps towards Frantz, the sheer fringe material making her movements sensual and seductive, and Frantz caught a glimpse of her tummy and inner belly button, which made him lick his tongue over his bottom lip, before trapping it in his teeth.

When Liliana was only a few steps away, she dared to ask, "so are you going to make me do all the work?"
"No ma'am." Frantz replied, as he stood and was on her in seconds. Frantz place his nose against her forehead, rubbing his lips in between her brow and over her nose as he breathed in her scent, while his hands rested on her hips. His hips were already inching towards her body, as his hands then caressed through the side of her scalp, down her neck, over her shoulder, along the length of her left arm, down to her fingers, then he directed her hand and placed it on his shoulder. Breathing in the intoxicating perfume, and feeling the warmth of her skin against his lips, Frantz found himself dizzy with lust, and Liliana pinning her hips against him did not ease his agony.

Liliana rubbed their noses together, as they teased their lips against each other. Frantz caressed her cheeks, as he stared into her eyes. Liliana felt her heart thumping against her chest, but Frantz placed his hand above her breast, his warm palm against her skin causing her heart to leap to her chest wall as he cooed softly, "shh, I won't hurt you. I just want to be with you."

Liliana released a shaky breath with a small audible moan against his parted lips, as felt a warmth envelope her scalp and the back of her neck, as Frantz kissed the tip of her nose, and asked softly while searching her eyes, "can I have you? Can I make you mine?"
And Liliana gulped as her fingers found his hair at the base of his neck, and scrunching his black hair in her finger, she whispered against his lips, "you can have me. Do whatever you want with me. I'm yours."
"You're mine." Frantz growled possessively against her lips, as he bit her bottom lip, tugging it, before pulling her head back, and taking her lips in a very possessive kiss.

Liliana felt herself melt against Frantz as he hoisted her against his body. The moment she wrapped her legs around his waist, she felt his bulge against her axis, and for once she was happy he didn't hide it behind a book, or his jeans. Liliana held onto his hair, as Frantz carried her to the bed.

Frantz laid her down on her back and wasted no time in deepening the kiss, sucked on her tongue and her lips, while his fingers caressed her skin. When Frantz had enough of her lips, he kissed down her chin, to her neck, and the top of her chest. As he did this, his hand caressed their way over her shoulders as he removed the straps off her skin, and pushed them down her arms. Frantz took his time to kiss his way over her sternum, to the top of her breasts, and the cleavage in between. When Frantz's lips kissed in between the globes of her breasts, Liliana drew in a sharp breath, her back curling slightly off the bed, as she ran her fingers over Frantz's scalp. Frantz made his way back to her lips, and while kissing her mouth, he skillfully revealed her breasts.