44.Overworking|WDW

Corbyn's POV
Me and the boys decided that it was time for us to talk to Daniel. He works all the time he never takes breaks. He produces and writes all of our songs as well as singing them.

We were all getting worried for him. He works 12 hours a day even on our breaks. I entered the studio on our breaks. I entered the studio in our house to pick up Dani.

"Dani love me and the boys need to talk to you." I said pulling out a chair and sitting next to him.

"Corbs can it wait? I need to finish this record." Dani said going back to playing his guitar.

"No come on." I said picking him up and bringing him to Jonah's bedroom. Where the boys were.

"Babe let me go I'm busy." Daniel said trying to get out of my arms.

"That's the thing love you're always busy." Jonah said as I entered the bedroom making sure he didn't run out.

"I'm not." Dani said trying to defend himself.

"Dani! You work 12 hours a day every day we always have to make sure ok and bring you food because we know for sure that if we didn't you would starve." Jack said a worried look on his face.

"I'm just trying to make a good album." He knew he was working to hard but he still wanted to defend himself.

"I know you do baby but you need to take breaks sometimes. You need to do other things. You need to work less." Zach said as we all went to hug him because he was full on crying at this point.

"O-ok." He stuttered as we just kissed cheeks.

"We love you and we'll help you." I said speaking for all of us.

"I love you guys too." He said struggling to keep his breath.

"Now let's go to bed. It's 1am I'm tired." Zach yawned leaning on Jack.

"You're cute." Jack said smiling at Zach.

"Yea let's go." Jonah said as we all slipped in the bed.

"Goodnight guys I love you." Daniel said falling asleep.

"We love you too." We answered