6.Free| Dorbyn

A/n: Hey y'all thank you guys thank you guys so much for 35 reads it means a lot. I hope you dorbyn shippers out here enjoy this one shot . It's kind of based of free by why don't we

Corbyn's POV
Today was the day me and Daniel we're leaving this small minded and homophobic town to move to LA. We were going to be free to do what we wanted and especially be with each other and show our love freely.

I left my childhood house as quietly as I could not trying to wake up my family and looked at my house for the last time as I walked into my car and drove off to my boyfriend Daniel's house.
Me and Daniel started dating 2 years ago. When we were both in 10th grade but nobody knew about it except our friends who are also moving with us. We are moving because we would have been forbidden to see each other  again if people found out about us. So we hid our relationship which I would assume we did a good job at because nobody found out about us in the last 2 years. We would say to our parents that we would hang out with our friends when we weren't we actually met with each other and weirdly enough nobody caught on to anything.

During the last 2 years me and Daniel would save up money anytime we could. So we can eventually move out and live our lives freely. Also me,Daniel,Zach,Jack and Jonah have dreams to be singers and our best chance is to head out to LA. So with all the money we saved up we were able to buy a small apartment and we already found jobs over there. So I guess it was meant to be.

I pulled up into Daniel's driveway as silently as I could and saw Daniel come outside and put his luggage in my trunk, which I helped him do of course.

"Are you ready for this" I asked him and took his hand heading towards the highway.
He sighed and thought about it for a while and finally said.

" I've never been more ready" he said smiling at me as he kissed my cheek sweetly.

Let's just say this was the start of a wonderful adventure where me,Daniel,Jack,Jonah and Zach became a successful band called Why don't we and me and Daniel became a very strong couple and I eventually even proposed to him because I knew I wanted to be with him for the rest of my life. Eventually Zach and Jonah started dating(sorry I had to put Zonah in here because there my otp :)) after they both realized that they loved each other. Jack started a relationship with Gabriella Gonzalez. In which, he had a beautiful daughter Lavender may Avery.(love Gabbie and lavender so much y'all:))

We were all free now.

A/n: Hey y'all I don't know how I feel about this one shot. I don't feel like there was too much Dorbyn. I promise next Dorbyn one shot will be a little better. Tomorrow will be a zaniel one shot I really love that one. I'm gonna go write a Janah one shot in my notebook right now. See you soon.