30.Choose|Jorbyn

Corbyn's POV

I never this would happen to me but guess what it happened. My 4 bandmates all have a crush on me each and everyone of them. I have until Friday to decide with what guy I want to be with. I think I already made my choice but it's so hard I don't want to hurt the boys feelings. They mean so much to me.

Friday
"Daniel, you're such an amazing person,you're loving,caring and can I say it? Very very hot but I think I only love you as a best friend." I said my heart breaking because I didn't want to hurt his feelings. He just nodded and went to see Eben to get comfort.

"Zach, you're such a cute boy especially with your rosy cheeks. You always put a smile on my face when I'm down. But I don't think you're the one for me." I said my heart breaking once again but he just headed to his room.

"Jack,you're so caring about people and you never judge people. Don't even get me started about how cute you are with your curls and your tattoos but I only think of you as a good friend." I said my heart snapping in half. He just headed to Zach's room.

"I guess you choose me." Jonah said to me getting up from the couch he was sitting on to give me a hug and a small peck on the cheek.

"I choose you but don't rub it in the other boys faces. I don't want to hurt them more than I already did. I said giving him a tighter hug and looking at him.

"I know that's what I like about you. You never want to hurt people. I won't rub it In their faces but it's so hard to not show that you're mine." He smirked at me before pulling my waist and giving me a small peck on the lips.

2 months later

Me and Jonah can finally show our relationship openly in front of the boys. Because Zach and Jack started dating. Daniel and Eben also started dating. Zach and Jack got closer the day I kindly rejected them they both realized that they loved each other. It wasn't as easy for Daniel and Eben. They took their time. Daniel didn't want to get hurt again and he wasn't sure if he liked Eben that way. In the last few weeks he realized he was in love with him and decided to take a shot at dating him.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this one shot! Because I want to get to know my readers better every time I'll post I'll ask a question. Comment your answer😊

Question #1
Who's your favorite member?

Me it's probably Jonah even though sometimes it's Daniel.