16.Runner|Donah

Jonah's POV
Me and Daniel have been close for a while now and we both confessed our feelings to each other about a month ago now but we aren't dating. Because Daniel doesn't feel comfortable dating anybody because he had just got out of a toxic relationship before we started the band and he didn't want to get hurt again. So I told him it was fine and that I would wait for him until he was ready.

But now I'm a little tired of waiting. Me and Daniel do cuddle,we do kiss and we have a ton of cute moments at meet and greets,interviews and on stage. But I wanna be able to call him mine,be able to put my arms around his waist and pull him close to me. When boys and girls try to get their hands all over him. So I decided that I was gonna talk to him tonight after the concert.

"Guys let's go you guys are on stage in 5." Our manager yells to us as me and the boys hit the stage.

1 hour and 15 minutes later
"You guys were amazing." I said in my microphone as me and the boys bowed down.

We entered the bus and took our showers and I immediately went to see Daniel.

"Dani can I talk to you privately?" I asked him and the boys immediately got up and went to their bunks. So they can give us more privacy because they know about our situation.

"Of course what's wrong Jo?" He asked looking at me with worry in his blue eyes.

"I can't do this anymore Dani I love you and it hurts me not being able to call you mine. So I can't do what we have now if I don't get to call you mine. I'm sorry." I said as my heart broke not wanting to hurt Daniel but also not wanting to hurt myself.

"Jo I don't know if I'm ready." He said running outside of the tour bus. As I stood there in shock but started running after him before Corbyn stopped me.

"I'll go see him jo stay here with the boys." He said as I nodded slowly knowing that Daniel would rather talk to his best friend right now instead of me.

Daniel POV
I ran outside and sat on the ground next to the tour bus and cried. I was ready to be with Jonah deep down I knew I was ready. I just didn't want to get hurt and broken like my ex boyfriend chase did to me. I knew Jonah was different and that he wouldn't hurt me because he actually cared and loved me but I was still scared.

I felt somebody sit beside me and give me a hug. I realized it was my best friend Corbyn.

"I know you love him,I know you're ready to be with him. Daniel I know you're scared that he'll hurt you but I can tell you right now he won't. He doesn't have one bad bone in his body and he wouldn't hurt anybody especially not you because he loves you with all his heart. Everybody can tell. He's heartbroken in the tour bus waiting for you because he feels bad that he made you cry. So wipe your tears and go see him. I know you want too." He said giving me a small pat on the back and giving me his hand. So I can get up.

"Ok you're right I'm ready now." I said getting up and giving him a smile.

We both walked back in the bus me being first. The view almost making me want to cry. Jonah had his face in his hands and his face on his knees. I can hear small sniffles coming from him.

I immediately go next to him and take him in my arms.

"Omg Jonah I'm so sorry I ran out. I I just wanted to be sure of my decision and now I am. I want to be with you I want to date you I want you to be mine and I want to be yours" I said to him as he finally looked at me.

"You do? You really do? We can wait if you're not ready. I'm sorry I didn't mean to pressure you." He said to me holding my hand.

"Yes I'm ready I know you won't hurt me or at least not intentionally and I know you'll protect me from everything. I said to him as he pulled me to his chest and kissed the top of my head.

"You're mine." He said kissing my lips.

"I'm yours." I said as I kissed him.

Wc: 790 words
Important a/n please please read

Hey guys I said I wouldn't do requests for this book but I changed my mind. So if you have a request please message me here on wattpad. Your request needs to contain the following
1. The ship
2. The plot/idea
3. Fluff or sad( I don't do extremely sad ones)
So yeah you can message me from now on!

2nd a/n:
Please please read my imagine/preferences book. It would make me so so happy. I also take requests for that book