18.Invitation|Zaniel

Zach's POV
I was laying on my bed studying. When I heard a knock on the door there was nobody,but there was a piece of paper on the ground I picked it up.

"Hey Zach,it's me you are cordially invited to dinner with me Friday night. I'll pick you up at 9pm dress fancy Daniel xox." I smiled at the letter. Me and Daniel have been dating for 6 months and our 7 month anniversary was approaching it was actually Friday. Daniel loved to surprise me and I loved to be surprised. So him sending me a paper invitation was not shocking to me.

The day of the date,Friday
Today is my date with Daniel and I'm very excited but nervous at the same time. I was nervous because I didn't know where we were going. During the whole week Daniel would stay quiet on where we were going. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

I heard a knock on the door and I knew it was Daniel. So I went to get the door I was wearing a black and white suit.

"Hello my love are you ready to go on your date with me tonight?" Dani said as I opened the door. He was also wearing a black and white suit.

"Of course I'm ready." I said taking the hand that he handed me. As we stepped outside the door. He opened the passenger side of the car and let me in like the gentleman he is.

"Thank you." I said to him as I entered the car.

"It's no problem my love." He said kissing my cheek before closing the car door.

He went to his side of the car and started the car. As he put one hand on my thigh and one on the steering wheel.

"Where are we going?" I asked for what felt like the millionth time this week.

"Your favorite restaurant my princess." He said to me a smile on his face.

"You didn't have to babe." I said to him feeling bad.

"Of course I had to you deserve the best for our seventh month together."

We arrived to the restaurant and I realized we were alone.

"Why are we alone? Did you rent this place?" I asked him feeling bad for all the money he spent on me.

"Of course I did because tonight is all about us and I asked the boys to be our waiters too." He said with a huge grin.

"You asked them to be our waiters that's gonna be interesting." I laughed knowing that the boys were very clumsy.

Let's just say that it was an interesting night Corbyn,Jonah and Jack almost dropped our plates a couple times and tripped on their feet a couple times but it didn't matter. We got to celebrate our love surrounded by our best friends. Our best friends also got to see their best friends being happy and in love together. Which put a smile on all our faces.

Wc: 506 words

A/n: hey y'all I hope you enjoyed this one shot! It was highly based off the song "invitation" by why don't we. I'll probably be posting a Jorbyn one shot:)