CHAPTER 20 - Jack POV

Zacznij od początku

"You okay?" She asks while holding her cup of coffee.
"Yes" i say and smile "Actually i have something for you." I add and open the drawer taking out the little black box that contained a jewel that i spent a fortune on. A jewel that holds power and meaning .

As it came into view, the little excitement that was dancing in her eyes is replaced by shock and nervousness. No words, absolute silence as she analysed the little black box i held in hand. The exact moment i opened the box her eyes shot up and stared into mine. In the continued silence i take out the sparkling jewel out of the box. With my other hand i take the coffee she held in hand and place it aside while she sat perplexed.

Slowly i take her left hand and stare at it for a good minute before slipping onto her finger the ring. We both stared at this act as it happens. The world around us absorbed by it, completely non - existent to us. Before the ring completely sits on her finger, her godly hand was snatched away from my hold. She takes off the ring and starts breathing heavily. Fury burnt through her i could feel it

"Jack i know what you are trying to do and its not happening." She calmly says but i could sense the anger laced around her tone.
"What's wrong with what im trying to do? ........There is absolutely nothing wrong wrong in what im doing" I spit back calmly in a whispery tone. No need to alert the entire house that we are somehow fighting.......... again.

"Jack i know what you are trying to do." She doesn't even make the effort to quieten her voice.
"What the hell is wrong  with you Jenny?"

"Your petty acts won't stop me from going to Paris to pursue my dream. Why do you want to tie me down?"

"What?! Is that what you're saying ? All i want is just to marry you, is that a crime wh................."

"Oh and make me a house wife in the process." She cuts in.

"What?!"

"This is not about you loving or wanting to marry me. We both know how you detest the idea of marriage.  This is about your ego and selfishness. Its about your insecurities ......"

"Don't you dare go there" i say feeling frustrated.

I could see the uncertainty in her eyes, the fear that with the ring i presented i would have power over her. My sweet fiery wanna be feminist. She knows how to push all the wrong buttons.

I should calm down. She is freaking out, i guess this is how all girls react to a proposal.

"Jack we are still young. I am twenty two years, i don't want to rush into such commitments."

"Jenny we are not getting married tomorrow okay, calm down." I say this in my most soothing voice. My face nearing her horrified one. Her face looked fresh with her fiery hair  tied back into a high pony tail.
"I promise." I whisper  and place a trail of sweet  kisses from her lips down to her neck. After that hug her, comforting her.
"My sweet little feminist" i whisper in her ear . I could feel her  calming down.
"Im proposing because  I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

We release from our embrace and looked into each other's eyes

"I love you."

"I love you too." She says in agreement.

As we agreet on this i took her hand again  and started slipping the ring on  her finger again saying a few words in a husky whispery voice.

"Im not tying you down, i don't want to hold you back. I just want you to remember that you are my world . And  now my fiance."

"Jack im not ready for that. I don't want to be you fiance......... yet. I could wear it as a promise ring." She smiles slightly.

"Think of it or call it whatever you like. All i know is that we are engaged." I sat grinning like a freak.

********* end of flashback********

It feels like it happened a hundred and twenty years ago, infact it feels unreal, completely non-existent. I actually proposed, kinda.

The memories are becoming unbearable.  Everyday i spend in this country house shined a light on an old memory. It sucks, it makes me feel bad for the way i have been acting.

I have been acting like she doesn't exist, now that im here i remember all she has done for me and what she means to me.

Aaaaaaand Rosy.........

I feel so guily that i have been ignoring her as much as i can. The fact that she hasn't called or sent a text hurts, i don't know why. Im a jerk. Why do i have to be so complicated, i always complicate everything.

I say this and pick my car keys. If i stay in this house for another minute i will go crazy.

I walk out of the house in my black jeans, white t-shirt and denim jacket. Although  it's early, sun was out so i take out and wear  my sunglasses .

"Meek get me the Ferrari!" I say to my mother's driver. He doesn't hesitate and a few minutes later the beauty is packed infront, he gets out and i get into the driver's sit.

"Meek, tell my mother that i left. I'm  going back to Mosselbay and i will be driving myself back, tell her im sorry for taking her car." I say seriously. I was not in a good mood and it was clear.

"But sir............."

"That suit looks nice on you by the way. Bye Meek" i say, smile and drive away.

The windows were down and i was surrounded by the green of the countryside. I switched on the radio. I was the only car in the road and it felt amazing. I zoned out and just kept driving .

"And now on 98.2  FeelIt FM the hour you have been waiting for. Yes we are about to travel back in time. Playing our olden jams. Luther Vandross, Lionel Richie, Prince  you name them all. Now we are going to play Bryan Adams - Everything i do,  i do it for you. Enjoy" the radio presenter says and the sound fills the car.

The lyrics, the rhythm , i heard and felt everything. 

15:36

I'm  some how driving into the a parking lot of Roe's hostel. So far I have just been driving without thinking. My heart led me here. I must be honest that freaks me out a bit but i just go with the flow. I get out and walk straightto her room, completely ,ignoring the attention and the peole following me.

Knock knock

****************

Guys thanks for reading "MY FOREVER " , I highly appreciate it very much.  Don't forget to comment, vote and correct me where necessary. Plus, don't worry the next chapter will come soon, definitely before next year lols. Lots and lots and lots of love ❤❤

(Not editted)