9.Wonderwall

(𝖺𝖽𝗃

(𝖺𝖽𝗃.) 𝖲𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾; 𝖺 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝗂𝗇𝖿𝖺𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁....

Jungkook's POV

The night is very deep, the beautiful moon is swimming in the sky

The night is very deep, the beautiful moon is swimming in the sky. The air is filled with a sweltering moisture, like a fog. The faint light of the front streetlight in a distance made the night even more silent. I heard a humming sound from time to time in my ear. Taehyung for sure! I felt like it was a crisp and sweet song, and it was the charm of the night. For fuck's sake don't create any kind of emergency moods, Taehyung! I thought as I once again looked at Y/n, who was in my arms and sleeping peacefully.

She really fell asleep in my bedroom! MY bedroom? A small but long smile curved on my face as I walked towards her room while carrying her in my arms.

This sleepyhead!

I made her lie on the bed, covered her with blanket and tucked the loose strands of her silky hair behind her left ear. That moment, when my fingertips brushes her feather light skin; my heart did a back flip! Even stopped completely. I was staring at her with intense eyes. Staring right into her. Just like I had in those couple of moments when I had thought for a split second, that I wanted to kiss her so bad. Oh gosh! Y/n what are you doing to me?

I had been seen her a hundred times,Still, she seemed so much more serene. It was kind of intimidating. I mean, sure, she'd always been cute, but she was staring to be seriously beautiful. It was not like that I'd never seen a more beautiful girl than her, but I don't know why I couldn't take my eyes off her, her eyes were closed and she was breathing serenely. And her lips, that shit is driving me crazy every time I looked at it. It's humiliating than anything.