3. Aphotic

❝𝑨𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄 ~ 𝑳𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 ; 𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

  ❝𝑨𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄 ~ 𝑳𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 ; 𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕.......❞

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» ««««««««««««««««««««

This night is long and cold. This was the night when I finally understood why people fear silence and solitude. My best friend is missing and I had no clue why I am in this room? Who was he? Why he is doing this? So many questions began to eat my head up. Today the stars are not shining, maybe the stars are too scared to come this way too. I can't really see the outside too, a bunch of thick abies trees are blocking my sight.

I lay on the bed and hugged the pillow, and that's when I heard it, a scrunching sound of the opening door. I immediately closed my eyes and pretends to be asleep.

" Y/n...... " again that tenor voice.

I didn't respond. I continued acting like I am sleeping. He switch on the light of the room as I covered myself with blanket and close my eyes even tighter. I heard the sound of chair dragging from the left to right, closer to my bed.

" I know you're not sleeping, Y/n. So stop pretending " He grinned.

" Then tell me where is Esme? " I asked him as I jumped from the bed.

" I can't tell you now " Within a millisecond he responded while looking at my eyes as I saw his eyes sparkling in between.

" Why?  Please..please I am begging you " I started crying as I get up from the bed. His face stayed emotionless but those eyes were literally shining, and were telling me something else.

" Why didn't you had your dinner? " He looked at the table, a table filled with varieties of foods,  four people can eat. Am I look like an elephant to his eyes? Or am I look like his guest, who comes here to eat and greet? I sighed highly and looked away.

" I was asking you something! why? You didn't like the food? " He frowned.

" I am not hungry " I said to him while wiping away my tears. I was literally weeping.

" You need to eat something to survive. We are going somewhere tomorrow "

" What? I am not coming anywhere. I am going home! " I glared at him coldly as I saw that mysterious smirk. uff! jerk!

" Who even cares! It wasn't a choice. It was an order, Y/n " he says, crossing his legs.

" How did you know my name? " I asked in surprise.

" I know everything about you " He stared at my face as his one hand pushed the hair back. Why I find it oddly satisfying? Situation, Y/n! I looked away as I heard his chuckles. He then get up and bring an apple from the table and offered me. I refused it and avoid his gaze.