"But I'll clean it up." I tried to bargain with Lucas. He raised his eyebrow and let out a small chuckle.

"Harlow you wouldn't clean it up if it was the last thing on Earth." Angelo added laughing. Who asked him?

"I mean your not wrong." I mumbled. I started to tilt my hand a bit.

"Harlow I swear to G__"

"Oops!" I poured the packet of confetti on the counter. Covering my mouth with my hand as if I didn't mean to do it. I tried to not let out a laugh when I saw Lucas face.

Lucas placed down the pan he had in his hand and I took it as the warning to run.

When I started to run out of the kitchen I bumped into the birthday boy.

"Happy Birthday!" I shouted squeezing Roman into a hug. Before he could even react. I heard footsteps behind me and I quickly hid behind Roman. Had he gotten taller?

"What is going on?" Roman asked.

I peeked my head out from the side of Roman. Lucas stood there. His serious expression I just saw less then a minute ago was changed into a bright smile.

"Ah! The Birthday Boy!" Lucas ran up to Roman enclosing him in a hug. I took a step back horrified from how quick he changed moods.

Lucas looked over Roman's shoulder. He used one of his hands pointing to me behind Roman's back. 'Your lucky' he mouthed and I slightly shivered. I gave him a innocent smile patting Lucas on the head by standing on my tippy toes.

I walked back into the kitchen with Lucas and Roman following behind me. When I walked back in presents laid out on the counter. I smiled everything looked perfect.

Roman's POV

Me and Lucas follow Harlow into the kitchen. I can smell the smell of pancakes coming from the kitchen making my mouth water.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone cheered.

I smiled brightly. Looking around the kitchen, a stack of pancakes sat on the table, along with some present bags, a banner hung from the kitchen cabinets saying 'Happy Birthday'.

I nearly blush from being overwhelmed. I haven't had this nice of a birthday in years, well not that I can remember and the day has only begun.

"Well are you just going to stand there or are you going to open your presents?" Xavier saids, a big grin is on his face as he eagerly watches me head over to the presents.

I open the first bag, inside is an apple watch, some new basketball shoes and some more basketball gear.

"That's me and Xanders." Xavier beams. "Open the card. Gowan open it."

I take the card out of the bag. Opening  it which said its usual happy birthday. Have a great day.

"Thanks."

I move to the small white envelope. I rip open the envelope to see three ticket to the next Lakers game. As I'm reading the tickets I notice they are VIP courtside tickets. Probably the most expensive tickets you can buy. Even better probably the best seats.