Chatper 54

Roman's POV

It's been two days since I last visited Harlow in hospital. Two days that I haven't slept properly. Three days since the guilt has made itself at home in my stomach.

No one really spoke to eachother. Well I haven't spoken to anyone nor have I left my room.

Apparently we were going to vist Harlow later around lunch. Even if I couldn't get out of the bed. Lucas said we needed to vist, well I needed to vist. So he was bringing me and Jordan up. I had no say in it.

I had gotten changed into a grey tracksuit not caring what my hair look like. When I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth I looked at myself in the mirror.

Black bags hung from under my eyes. My skin lost its natural tan and was more of a sicking white. I placed my hands on the sink counter leaning on it. Taking deep breaths trying to remove this guilt feeling.

"ROMAN! COME ON!" I heard Lucas call.

"ONE SEC!" I brushed my teeth and headed downstairs.

When I got downstairs an eager Jordan stood at the end of the stairs. Lucas stood by the door. He looked up at me giving me a worried looked.

"Rome are you ok__"

"Let's just head out to the car." I walked past them both. Ignoring Lucas heading out to the car.

I think Jordan gave Lucas a worried glance. They followed behind me to Lucas car. Lucas sat in the front with Jordan. While I sat in the back. I leaned my head against the cold window trying to ease the oncoming headache.

Lucas kept looking at me through the rearview mirror. About five minutes into the drive Jordan spoke up.

"Can we stop off and her her a balloon?" He asked looking at Lucas.

"Sure." Lucas smiled.

After about five more minutes we pulled into a Walmart. Lucas parked his car, then turning to me.

"Do you want to come in with us or do you want to stay here?" He asked.

"I'll stay here."

Lucas nodded and they both got out.

After another five minutes Jordan came out holding a big 'Get Well Soon' balloon while Lucas seemed to be holding a bag of donuts. Jordan stuffed the balloon into the back of the car a big smile graced his face.

We finally pulled up to the hospital. Even just going to see her my stomach turned into more knots. It reminded me why this guilt feeling was here.

Harlows POV

Angelo had left ten minutes ago since he had some important work. He said the Lucas was on his way to vist with Jordan and Roman.

I still haven't been able to do much since it's been sore. Everything aches. I have been on pain killers every six hours.

Just as I was enjoying the peace and quite the door to the room opens. In walks Lucas, smiling Jordan who held a balloon and Roman.